Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Photoshop?

Can you elaborate?
Well for me, photoshop is for web design, editing photos, making thumbnails, and other graphics along the lines fo that. I use illustrator for character design and logos. Those really are the only ones I use apart from AE and audition.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do they prefer photoshop to indesign or illustrator? Just curious....
- Photoshop: Image editing, graphics editing, logo designs (and facing logo designs), and more.
- inDesign: Brochures, Marketing pamphlets, Signage, just about anything that has to do with corporate branding; corporate business plans, corporate letters, corporate this and that. There's more, but you get the idea.
- illustrator: Just as the name suggests: Illustrations. It's more to do with how your brochures look after "branding" and graphics.

Soo, all of these work together, but Photoshop is the standard for just about everything you see on the internet. You see those graphics on your favorite website? Photoshop. If they use something else than Photoshop, they'll have low quality images, pictures, and whatnot. So, if you see them, you'll know the difference.

I have purchased Photoshop CS5, but I do not really use it. I'm not a Graphic Designer and I just bought it for fun. I've created some silly images. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds