Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone cases

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
Any phone case enthousiasts here? Like, do you change often or buy a new case when you see one?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd love to use themed phone cases with interests I admire, but I just stick with what best protects my phone. I use an OtterBox, for the record.
Otterbox's are great, they offer awesome protection. I love using Spigen cases, they're pretty tough too. Admittedly, I buy some cases from Aliexpress or Wish because they're so cheap compared to prices in retail and haven't had a case yet that broke down.

Years ao when we used to have really old Nokia phones I would always be buying a new case for my Nokia phone every time I saw one that I liked. Fast forward to now though and I have the phone that my daughter had and gave to me when she got a new phone last year, she had a case that she used with her phone and I took the case with the phone and have used that case ever since. I think changing cases was a thing for me when I was younger and hanging out with friends but now, if I like the case and it works I just stick with the same one.

I hardly change my phone case because I make use of phone packs. I have more than 3 phone packs which I interchange in using so the phone will always have a new look. It protects my phone case from damaging and look odd.

Are you talking about phone cases and phone pouch?

They are different things from what I understand them to be.

I don't change my phone case unless it's broken. But for my phone pouch, I always change it every now and then.

I never put a case on my phone, which is really stupid as I'm prone to dropping my phones. My current one already has a slight scratch on the screen and a tiny chip out the side, it's only 5 months old. I just find some cases really bulky, so tend not to bother with them.

When I find a case that works for my needs, I tend to stick with it. I used an OtterBox Defender for years since the work I did trended to be rough on a phone being knocked off a belt. now that I'm not so concerned with that, I've been more than pleased with my Mous MagSafe aramid fiber case.
It suffers from the same warts that others do, in it leaves the charging port open and if you carry it in your pocket, you need to eventually clean out the lint.

Thankfully, I think as long as you have your receipt I believe there is a lifetime warranty on them.
I couldn't find the receipt, so I ended up buying a new phone case. I purchased the Onn brand, which was about half the price of an OtterBox, and seems to be a pretty sturdy case so far.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds