Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Phone Cases

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been really happy with my Mous on my iPhone, and my son likes the one on is Pixel.
For the wife, the only thing I'll put on it is an Otterbox Defender... she regular drops hers. She's on the 3rd screen protector this year already.

Online. Stores don't have the variety of the internet. 😅 I usually buy a few for 1 phone. The clear ones get dirty, the bulkier cases are for work and now I have a vegan leather case which is for home use. But I'm looking at other cases, specifically one with a cord that you can wear around your neck/chest cause that's damn convenient.

I have a vegan leather case
Does that not meet the requirements of being an oxymoron? :LOL:
It's either leather (from a living animal) or it is not. Trying to "reband" it is a lost cause.
My main concern for my user is something that fits well in a fronts pants pocket of blue jeans... but provides an adequate level of protection if dropped.

Does that not meet the requirements of being an oxymoron? :LOL:
It's either leather (from a living animal) or it is not. Trying to "reband" it is a lost cause.
Real leather cost too much so I don't care if it's labeled vegan or artificial. I liked it so I bought it. The feel is nice and different from real leather.

Real leather cost too much so I don't care if it's labeled vegan or artificial. I liked it so I bought it. The feel is nice and different from real leather.
Yeah.. but leather is from a living animal and REAL leather has a definitive feel and quality all it's own.... anything else is faux leather. :eek:
I love how certain segments of society "brag" about not using leather.. but they actually want all the benefits that leather provides. :LOL:
And no, it's this is not meant as negative towards you... but at society in general. Don't use the word "leather" unless it came from a warm blooded "donator".

Yeah.. but leather is from a living animal and REAL leather has a definitive feel and quality all it's own.... anything else is faux leather. :eek:
I love how certain segments of society "brag" about not using leather.. but they actually want all the benefits that leather provides. :LOL:
And no, it's this is not meant as negative towards you... but at society in general.
Calling it faux leather is better then? 😅
Is it bad when people want the looks/feel of something that hurts animals and find a way to create it without hurting animals? I'm a bit confused what you're trying to get across...

Is it bad when people want the looks/feel of something that hurts animals and find a way to create it without hurting animals?
No different than calling corn liquor bourbon or tequila.. they aren't the same thing.
Simply identify it as what it actually is.. and not what you want to make believe it is while you keep your "sociable mores" happy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds