Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Percentage of profits on the first year

The guiding rate that I know for the net profit is 10% not of the capital but of the regular budget. With the ROI it would be smaller which means if you earn 5% return on investment then that can be considered success already depending on your standard. For me as long as the business earns a profit within the 1st year then that is okay.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me no amount of percentage is considered to be fixed or necessary to obtain most times it depends on the kind of business you operate some may have high numbers or patronage and expecte high profit while some are less expected.

It actually depends on the kind of business i am running ,but on an average i should be satisfied with just 39% profit ,and from that moment i would reinvest to make the business grow more

As a business owner who is starting a business for the first year, your percentage interest will be as less as 10% because you have to put the remaining profit into the business in order to help the business grow well before you start earning good profit.

In my business model, I have crafted it out in such a way I should be okay without profits in the first few year as far as other progressive parameters are going in well.

You cannot really set a certain percentage of profits for a business in it first year especially when it is a small scale business. The capital you invested in the business and the type of business will determine your yearly targeted profits percentage.

Honestly, I don't think there is a round figure or exact figure for you. I think you should be able to tell, based on your level of investment and profit margin over a period of time.

I have recently started a business, and I know that at first the profits may not be as great as I hope, but I would like to know what percentage of profit would you consider acceptable to say that your business was successful during its first year of operations?
If you want to know the percentage of your profit that you can spend then you have to make sure that the business that you have started is a very profitable business in order for you can at least take out 30% of your profit for your personal spending then we invest the remaining 70% of the profit back into the business.

A percentage above average which in this case average is comciderd fifty percent. And this fifty percent takes into cognisance the total capital you have used for the business

There is actually no specific amount out there that can be tagged as good profit for a new business. I believe it depends on the individuals. Now am pretty sure you know your startup amount, and all that you invested in during your startup. Now if you are able to get all that back and more during a specific period of time, then its safe to consider it a good profit

I have recently started a business, and I know that at first the profits may not be as great as I hope, but I would like to know what percentage of profit would you consider acceptable to say that your business was successful during its first year of operations?
Have you heard of hundreds of folds, that's was Isaac profit. So likewise i consider making hundreds of folds profit as real gem, not 10% and co.

A minimum profit should be made in the first year because I don't expect it to be huge. If some profits are made in the first year, it's a good business and the owner should expect more to come.

the least percentage of the profit I can settle for in the first year of business is 20%. This percentage shows that the business is on the right track do it is not moving fast..

In your first year of business I think the best percentage of profit you really need to be looking at should be around 30%. With this I think the percentage is really fair for a start up Business just coming alive

The success of the business depends on the person . For me , if I am able to achieve all the things I want to achieve in the business with little profit attached. Am happy with it

I really think the percentage you make t the end of the year in a new business actually depends on the business itself. If the Business is highly demanding you can even make as high as up to 50% at the end of the year

At least 50% should be a good place to start, anything above that would be good, but you should never judge a business potential to succeed by it's first year.

For very brand-brand new company I prefer to concentrate on event customers compared to pursuing revenue. By the end of the year if I might create a minimum of per-cent I will more than happy that I performed as well as attempt to create some increasingly more.

I think to me there is no particular range , it all depends on how the business is growing and the customers demands ,I think if it's high then it shows that my profit is moving high

I believe at the end of the first year in a business , a business venture must have been able to make double of his money invested into the business, so a hundred percent

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds