Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Disputes

D

Deleted member 403

I've experienced the PayPal dispute system as a buyer and seller, and I can honestly say PayPal staff are reasonably for both parties. What about you? What's your experience regarding the resolution center for payment disputes as a buyer or seller?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using paypal since 2015. I have won a lot of disputes. My first dispute was with a HYIP site. I funded HYIP through paypal and when the site vanished, I filed the dispute and won.

I don't know why I am not just cool with using PayPal. First, it may be because it is not fully accepted as a means of receiving money in my country and may be because of its high charge of transaction fee. I still prefer payoneer.

PayPal may have a very good dispute resolution strategy or records but it still remains one medium of online payment that I would not like to use someday due to it's high transaction fees, I would rather use cryptocurrency.

One of the interesting, and of course very useful, feature on paypal is the option to reverse the transaction. This is in the benefit of buyer protection. However, this option can also be misused.

The most common way to resolve a conflict is for buyers and sellers to work together and find out what went wrong and resolve their differences. This can help you avoid having your account put on hold, and it can also help you keep your customers happy.

Well, from my experience, I have nothing bad to say about Paypal.
But I hear on several sites many disputes about it, inherent to the too high exchange fees. So much so that many sites have even eliminated it as their payment system!
However, I repeat that I think differently.

I've experienced the PayPal dispute system as a buyer and seller, and I can honestly say PayPal staff are reasonably for both parties. What about you? What's your experience regarding the resolution center for payment disputes as a buyer or seller?
A lot of people in my country disapprove the use of PayPal, because it is like it is very complex to use and receive payment from, they prefer other means.

I have nothing to complain about PayPal, because I have been using PayPal for long now,and I have a long of disputes there and the payment are very good I think the charge at the lowest rate of exchange so u really like PayPal.

Dispute feature is unique to paypal. This feature is not available on any payment processors. If you are cheated by the seller, you can use this feature to recover your funds.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning payment disputes on paypal, I would love to say that i don't use paypal so i haven't used the paypal dispute although i know how disputes work since it is also on my binance p2p

I was earning from a PTP forum. After a few months that it closed I received a notice from Paypal that the admin of that forum had filed a dispute to recover what he paid me. It was just a small amount but I had to contest it. Paypal acknowledged my reasoning that I had worked on the site and the money was payment for my labor. After a month the dispute was over, I was not charged of a refund.

PayPal is good in terms of exchange due to the review of people who have been making use of PayPal but it is not working presently here in our country so we can access it.

I haven't had a cause to have a dispute with anyone via PayPal because I didn't open the account using my country. I just pray and hope that time doesn't come because I don't have the required documents to verify - I'm not sure they'll accept that I opened with another country when mine is banned

I have not used Paypal to order send or receive money in the past because it is not available in my country. It is actually a good knowledge to know that there is a way to settle payment disputes.

Can't say so for some payment platforms in my country. But the transaction details would be enough to certify who is wrong and not.

I haven't had a cause to have a dispute with anyone via PayPal because I didn't open the account using my country. I just pray and hope that time doesn't come because I don't have the required documents to verify - I'm not sure they'll accept that I opened with another country when mine is banned
I also have nothing concerning any issue with PayPal just because PayPal is no longer working in my country , i can only send money out but cannot receive money.

My country this year was actually added to the PayPal enabled countries but it had limitations such as verifying my account which took a whole month of 30 days do it was very displeasing

One disadvantage I seem not to understand on PayPal is why in some countries, you can only send out money but you can't receive through PayPal.

So many person enjoy using PayPal for transaction,but here in my country we are restricted from using PayPal,so I cannot give an answer to that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds