Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Disputes

I've experienced the PayPal dispute system as a buyer and seller, and I can honestly say PayPal staff are reasonably for both parties. What about you? What's your experience regarding the resolution center for payment disputes as a buyer or seller?
I haven't been able to experience any dispute with PayPal because I wasn't able to receive money from other country but I was able to send money to other country , and that's why i stop using PayPal.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been using paypal since 2015. I have won a lot of disputes. My first dispute was with a HYIP site. I funded HYIP through paypal and when the site vanished, I filed the dispute and won.

It is really rare for HYIP sites to use PayPal because they usually do not tend to do business with such kind of sites that scam people around. That HYIP owner probably got their account banned by PayPal.

While when are countries are looking for way to make life easier for it citizens, then There's my country that is just trying to drag everything backward. Everyone knows the importance of PayPal, too bad it's not allowed here anymore

good dispute resolution strategy or records but it still remains one medium of online payment that I would not like to use someday due to it's high transaction fees, I would rather use cryptocurrency.

Despite having a highly effective dispute resolution plan or track record, PayPal is still one online payment method that I would prefer to avoid using in the future due to its high transaction costs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds