Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

PayPal Account Type for your forum payment provider.

Joshua Farrell

Recognized member
Credits
Naturally, you can use PayPal accounts regardless of the account type as a option to take payments in. Personal accounts tend to take automatic payments without issue, when the account is verified and upgraded to the Personal Premier level (the verified status that allows you to use some basic business items without actually upgrading to business). I personally finally upgraded to a business account a few years ago, to better use the services that makes it easier to manage subscriptions from forums, and to better do invoices.

What is your choice on account types used for your forum payment options?

Advertisement Placeholder
I find the business account useful for anyone that is doing more than paying for goods. There are a lot of features that comes with the business account of Paypal and one of the best that I like is the chargeback option.

I believe I still have a personal account but after reading this thread, I am keen to look into upgrading to a business account if I am able to. PayPal is the most used payment processor for me for the work I do online and being able to have access to more features to help my business would be great.

I believe I still have a personal account but after reading this thread, I am keen to look into upgrading to a business account if I am able to. PayPal is the most used payment processor for me for the work I do online and being able to have access to more features to help my business would be great.
The great thing about having a business account, is that it is easy to cancel a subscription people have with you through the interface, as all subscriptions with a business account, has a section that it is displayed in on the dashboard. Had to go digging in personal, to figure out where anyone who has current subscriptions on my forums. Not exactly easy to find on personal, yet available upfront on business. :D

Upgrading to a business account comes with a lot of benefits. The benefits that will help to protect your transactions when you make purchases and also when you receive payments. So, it is important that you make this upgrade do enjoy PayPal better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds