Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Site Management Which payment options do you allow on your forum?

For discussions on the overall management and administration of websites and forums.

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Most forums have a lot of ways they encourage their members to support them. Majority of them do so through getting members to pay for account upgrades features and so much more.

When you have such features set up on your forum, which payment options do you allow your members to pay with?

On the occasions I do this - and to be honest it's usually for other people - PayPal and Stripe.

On the occasions I do this - and to be honest it's usually for other people - PayPal and Stripe.
Using of PayPal would have been ideal but I have found out in most forums that have a big board membership, a lot of users doesn't have access to PayPal probably for it not being available in their countries especially Africa etc. It's why I feel incorporating cryptocurrency payment is necessary.

PayPal is as stress-free as you can get. Their dispute system is the best. It is true that there are issues but what is perfect in this world? As a webmaster, I try to keep minimum risk on my end. PayPal helps a lot in that area.

PayPal is as stress-free as you can get. Their dispute system is the best. It is true that there are issues but what is perfect in this world? As a webmaster, I try to keep minimum risk on my end. PayPal helps a lot in that area.
When you are at the receiving end of PayPal dispute, it's always very frustrating especially when you did everything right. Yes, you might end up winning the case but it halts your transactions till it's completed.

Paypal seems to be the best to use at this time. They have ironed out details that weren't as great years ago. They appear to have a better dispute system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds