Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Payment Providers for your forum.

Joshua Farrell

Recognized member
Credits
What do you use as a payment provider for your forum? Do you use Paypal, or something else?

I have a Coinbase Commerce account for sites I take crypto one time payments in, and Stripe and PayPal for subscriptions and anything else that takes a card or bank info for payment. Was thinking of using a few other providers for the off chance someone can't use certain providers, but haven't yet decided if I really want to use more than a few providers for different payment types.

Advertisement Placeholder
Must be how settings are done, based on levels of verification. When I looked at the receipt on my end, it stated unverified, so I wonder what needs to be done to make everything automatic for you.

Must be how settings are done, based on levels of verification. When I looked at the receipt on my end, it stated unverified, so I wonder what needs to be done to make everything automatic for you.
They've said something about verifying my card I use on my account but whenever I try it doesn't send out the $3 charge it says please contact the bank and yet I've always made payments from that card and it's worked perfectly fine.

The main thing I like about Stripe, is that there are no card verification needed. Just an account link needing to be done to select what bank account you want to be able to withdraw any earned funds into. Plus a whole bunch of other information though, depending on how the shop account is setup. Basically you setup a regular profile first, then a business shop account second. And you can set up multiple business shop profiles, based on the needs. And if it isn't a regular business, you can tick the freelancer option, and for the most part, will work for most people, so long as other additional info is provided to make sure needed information is gathered for reporting.

Meanwhile with Paypal. . . .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds