Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payment option with Airtm

I don't know much about the platform you're talking about. But I will be very much interested if they will allow me to deposit money directly from my bank account into the platform. I'll go check it out , thanks for sharing.

Advertisement Placeholder
This information came to me 2 days ago from Airtm:
You have +800 payment methods available.
A virtual Mastercard to spend online.
Fast payments for goods and services in the Airtm Directory.

Well as for me I don’t know anything about it. But the comments here have really triggered me and I am willing to give it a try. And please can you at least give us some tutorials to see how it is done

Actually, there have been several situations where this payment method has fallen short. Since most of these financial services typically have limitations in my nation, I'll surely check it out.

Thanks sariana. I am not familiar with the payment method, it is something I have to tried to see how I can use it over here. We need payment methods with new features and not with what is already available.

Actually, there have been several situations where this payment method has fallen short. Since most of these financial services typically have limitations in my nation, I'll surely check it out.
Most payment method that are easily adapted are the most popular ones like PayPal, cryptocurrency and payoneer. Most of these new payment method are not easily recognised by most online organisation

I really don't know anything about the site , but there's no harm in making research to know about how the site works and their level of authenticity, because I really want to know about the airtm payment option .
Well as for me I don’t know anything about it. But the comments here have really triggered me and I am willing to give it a try. And please can you at least give us some tutorials to see how it is done

I don't know much about the platform you're talking about. But I will be very much interested if they will allow me to deposit money directly from my bank account into the platform. I'll go check it out , thanks for sharing.

I do not use the AirtTM payment system either. This is because of the fact that I do not have an account with them. They seem like a good payment processor though. They have a good website.

I do not use the AirtTM payment system either. This is because of the fact that I do not have an account with them. They seem like a good payment processor though. They have a good website.
You can try out and leave a review here for us if you think the payment will work perfectly in your location. I may not likely need to use it over here personally except there is a need for it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds