Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payment option with Airtm

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is a worldwide payment method, in which you can do many things, even work as a cashier where you can earn commissions by following in its footsteps.

The benefits at Airtm are as follows:

Save in dollars, spend in local currency. Protect your savings in a stable currency like the dollar and withdraw them to your bank account when you need to spend them.
Send dollars locally and internationally. Send and receive money quickly and cheaply (as fast as an email).
Receive or make international payments. Receive or make payments in dollars to and from platforms or clients anywhere in the world.
Buy and sell cryptocurrencies. At Airtm you can buy, sell and send cryptocurrencies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow this is good i think,i would give it a try because i have seen the payment option available on most ptc sites and i have not given it a try , since i am not to familiar with it

Wow this is good i think,i would give it a try because i have seen the payment option available on most ptc sites and i have not given it a try , since i am not to familiar with it
You should try it . it's a great platform, these days I was reading and they have increased benefits and multiple options. It's the best way I have to transfer money to my local bank. You can use VPN if you need to without any restrictions.

You should try it . it's a great platform, these days I was reading and they have increased benefits and multiple options. It's the best way I have to transfer money to my local bank. You can use VPN if you need to without any restrictions.
Well i would still give it a try but is it possible you withdraw from it or register without using vpn , because of cases like account banning

There's actually wonderful update from you though I think the payment system is only available for Indians and I think lots of payment sites or earning sites do not use it as medium of payment do that more wonderful if the sides does pay through it.

Well i would still give it a try but is it possible you withdraw from it or register without using vpn , because of cases like account banning
I have used VPN and I have stopped using it, it still works perfectly, there is no limitation in this regard. I used VPN because of a problem in my country, and they themselves sent me an email recommending VPN, to avoid limitations in my country, but before that I had no need to use it.

Never heard of Airtm, therefore, I did a quick search on Google. One article I read I read about this online wallet said "people living in harsh currency regimes (Venezuela, China, Argentina, Brazil) can use to preserve their wealth and send and receive money." I will have to check whether this is available here or not.

There's actually wonderful update from you though I think the payment system is only available for Indians and I think lots of payment sites or earning sites do not use it as medium of payment do that more wonderful if the sides does pay through it.
In the last reading I did regarding Airtm, it is available worldwide, you can also search if it is available in your country. But I think that being able to use VPN, there should not be any inconvenience. In my case that we are so restricted lately, it has helped me in a great way, now as I described you can use cryptocurrency. I am saving up to work as a cashier which will give me extra money coming in.

With Airtm you can save dollars , Euro and pounds without loosing values from unstable currency, with Airtm your money is safe and will never depreciate in any way.

They also receive payment for your online work I.e freelancing , ptc sites, survey sites and YouTube , and you can also send money globally using Airtm.

I have used VPN and I have stopped using it, it still works perfectly, there is no limitation in this regard. I used VPN because of a problem in my country, and they themselves sent me an email recommending VPN, to avoid limitations in my country, but before that I had no need to use it.
Since they sent you email recommending vpn this shows its neen accepted and could be used i think , because i have so many of my friends account that have been banned from most online site due to vpn

Since they sent you email recommending vpn this shows its neen accepted and could be used i think , because i have so many of my friends account that have been banned from most online site due to vpn
f it has been accepted, I live in Venezuela and we used to use Airtm without any inconvenience, the government with its problem with other countries banned access to this site. In view of the above, Airtm gave the opportunity to use the VPN. I recommended the site to several friends who emigrated from the country and use it with or without VPN, to transfer money to their relatives who are here. That is why I affirm that there is no problem in using it.

f it has been accepted, I live in Venezuela and we used to use Airtm without any inconvenience, the government with its problem with other countries banned access to this site. In view of the above, Airtm gave the opportunity to use the VPN. I recommended the site to several friends who emigrated from the country and use it with or without VPN, to transfer money to their relatives who are here. That is why I affirm that there is no problem in using it.
That's a good move by the payment company though personally I don't like the use of VPN to access any sites but if that is the only way people can access their funds conveniently it is not bad but government should try as much as possible to be lenient with people because online activities is another source of employment.

How can you become a cashier on airtm. I only knew the helped transfer money, is the cashier online or physical anyways I don't think I would want to use it

That's a good move by the payment company though personally I don't like the use of VPN to access any sites but if that is the only way people can access their funds conveniently it is not bad but government should try as much as possible to be lenient with people because online activities is another source of employment.
Yes, you are right, the government should, but it is theirs to decide to ban the site. In many countries there is no need to use VPN, because there is no restriction for Airtm, as it works worldwide, and therefore all banks receive deposits from this site.

Yes, you are right, the government should, but it is theirs to decide to ban the site. In many countries there is no need to use VPN, because there is no restriction for Airtm, as it works worldwide, and therefore all banks receive deposits from this site.
Since you said the payment platform is available in every country I will see if I can explore the system and see how best I can use it and also compared with other payment systems I've been using it in times of fees another basic factors of consideration

Yes it really is amazing, I have personally benefited a lot from it. This information came to me 2 days ago from Airtm:
You have +800 payment methods available.
A virtual Mastercard to spend online.
Fast payments for goods and services in the Airtm Directory.
You can continue to charge your employers with Airtm.
You can freely use Airtm with a VPN.

Yes it really is amazing, I have personally benefited a lot from it. This information came to me 2 days ago from Airtm:
You have +800 payment methods available.
A virtual Mastercard to spend online.
Fast payments for goods and services in the Airtm Directory.
You can continue to charge your employers with Airtm.
You can freely use Airtm with a VPN.
I think the the company is trying as much as possible to stay with trend so that they can compete with all the different platforms which is what I personally prefer should not allow just one payment platform globally let it out of competitors so that the subscribers can have better benefits.

I think the the company is trying as much as possible to stay with trend so that they can compete with all the different platforms which is what I personally prefer should not allow just one payment platform globally let it out of competitors so that the subscribers can have better benefits.
It is a company founded in 2015, with the purpose of giving access to dollars to people from all countries suffering from inflation and devaluation, creating a "free sale" platform, where there are people who want to sell a good with other people who want to buy it, where Airtm are intermediaries in the purchase/sale of dollars. And now, working with cryptocurrency, they are advancing stealthily.

It is a company founded in 2015, with the purpose of giving access to dollars to people from all countries suffering from inflation and devaluation, creating a "free sale" platform, where there are people who want to sell a good with other people who want to buy it, where Airtm are intermediaries in the purchase/sale of dollars. And now, working with cryptocurrency, they are advancing stealthily.
the good thing is that most of these companies are making people to have full access to forex especially this tier 2 and 3 countries where is inflation is in higher dominance. We are also appreciative of Crypto currencies also.

Did the government give any reason for the ban , because in my country we are not able to even use these site because of the government policies i think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds