Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payment from a PTC site

Yeah cointiply is one of the PTC site where I had cashed out $3 in dogecoin multiple times , and received it in my dogecoin wallet. Other sites include Adbtc , coinpayu.

Advertisement Placeholder
Get paid to click website in my own are waste of time. The model with which the business stands is weak and faulty. you're a lot of reviews online which indicates that most of the get paid to click websites are scam.

Have you ever cashed out from a pay to click site? If so what is that site and how much is the amount?

Yes, I have been cashing out from a paid to click site where I have invested most of my funds and I have been paid. I will be making a cashout soon of $10 (Profit) from a paid to click website where I have invested.

Have you ever cashed out from a pay to click site? If so what is that site and how much is the amount?
I have never crashed out from any PTC site yet but one of my friend was member of neobux, several years back, and he recovered $2 from that site. Nowadays the PTC sites are paying so low that it takes years to reach the minimum payout.

I have never crashed out from any PTC site yet but one of my friend was member of neobux, several years back, and he recovered $2 from that site. Nowadays the PTC sites are paying so low that it takes years to reach the minimum payout.

PTC sites do not pay much until or unless you invest money with them. Most of the paid to click sites are scams and I do not recommend anyone to invest or deposit money, even though I have myself made an investment with a paid to click platform.

I dont have account with any get paid to click Website and this is just because of the fact that they really don't offer enough click for members to reach cash out

I have been paid with few paid to click websites and mist of them pays me directly to my faucetpay account with very small minimum withdraw

I have not cashed out on a PTC sites. Most of the PTC are scam because you would get tired when you surf them. I worked on one and when I reach the threshold, the site closed down without prior notice.it would take a very long time to reach their withdrawal threshold.

I seriously believe PTC websites are waste of precious time if you are living in Nigeria, I have tried few but what I can say is that most of their tasks are not meant for Nigerians so better stop wasting your time.

I never cashed out from PTC sites before because I don't do PTC at the moment. I never earned from them earlier on, because I was scammed earlier on.

It is really hard to find a legitimate ptc site as many of them become a scam after some time. Even though I would not recommend anyone to invest more than what people actually cannot afford to lose, I have, however, invested in a ptc site and I am receiving profits every month.

Yeah there are actually some genuine pay to post sites out there and this is definitely among because I've used several and know so also it's important to always know what you are getting into

I never ever made a cent coming from PTC webinternet web sites in my general opportunity along with all of them. That is why I do not attempt my opportunity attempting to make coming from such type of webinternet web sites once again.

Well I have never had a luck of cashing out from any PTC site but I see a lot of people cashing out though the amount are quite little bit they are getting some money

Bizdustry is the first site I've currently cashed out from. Several PTC I tried registering only operate on PayPal which is restricted in my Country.

yes, I have worked in the past with sites like ptc and I made some money because I invested in them and I always made my investment + something over :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds