Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Payment from a PTC site

Eraaa

Credits
Have you ever cashed out from a pay to click site? If so what is that site and how much is the amount?

Advertisement Placeholder
Never, to me pay to click sites are a waste of time, the last time I registered on one I had to quit. The pay is so poor.

Apart from Serpclix which I have explained in a different post I have cashed out at 3 different ptc sites. One was Ayuwage which had some high paying ads. I earned about $15 in all there. The problem with this site is they could take months to pay you. I waited 8 weeks once.

The second was Innocurrent which is the sister site of Ayuwage. It is slower to earn and I made $5 there which took some time.

The third was ClixSense (now YSense). I upgraded on this site and did really well. In all I earned $90 over time but it later dropped the ptc side and became a regular reward site so I left.

I have never tried a ptc website. I haven't even found a good one yet. Ayuwage used to be good, but last I heard about payment delay problems from this website.

Apart from Serpclix which I have explained in a different post I have cashed out at 3 different ptc sites. One was Ayuwage which had some high paying ads. I earned about $15 in all there. The problem with this site is they could take months to pay you. I waited 8 weeks once.

The second was Innocurrent which is the sister site of Ayuwage. It is slower to earn and I made $5 there which took some time.

The third was ClixSense (now YSense). I upgraded on this site and did really well. In all I earned $90 over time but it later dropped the ptc side and became a regular reward site so I left.
You didn't include your regular earning ptc sites like, cointiply, bucksify. I believe you'll earned some reasonable amount of money from them more than you do with others.

I am not using PTC site to earn. I have registered on a couple of PTC sites. I did no join because I was interested in earning, I joined as a micro job task.

I have received payment from a lot of PTC site. The first site was called traffic monsoon. The owner is currently facing lawsuit in the US for operating ponzi scheme.

I was working on the PTC site Neobux, there are many ways to earn but I just clicked on the ads, I withdrew with the threshold of $2, after that I did not return to the site.

I was on neobux, I did click ads for a couple of days and eventually gave up on the site.

I was on neobux, I did click ads for a couple of days and eventually gave up on the site.
Ever since i discovered that, one needs rented referrals to earn reasonably with neobux. That's the day i dropped the site from my list. Because i don't rely on the sites that takes referrals as priority before earning

I joined neobux as a task on micro job site, I did not care much about earning from ptc ads.

I just get pissed off in the past whenever I come across all these paid to click platforms and so as the matter of fact I hated the sight of it

I never earned a dime from PTC sites in my overall time with them. That's why I don't try my time trying to earn from such kind of sites again.

PTCs are somewhat set to frustrate. They promise loads but earn the lion share instead. I'm even surprised a site like bizdustry pays. I just really hope they continue for a long time

Have you ever cashed out from a pay to click site? If so what is that site and how much is the amount?
I have onced cashed out From such sites. I earned about $25 in 7 days of being active on that site, but I just couldn't continue because of the time it demanded of me.

I've registered on several PTC websites, never have I earn a dime. The rewards are not just encouraging.

Still working my self out on start click. Since Jan I joined I haven't make up to 10USD whereas the minimum payout is 50USD which is a very long way.

I have been able to perform or successfully get paid in a platform a that offer click site or PCR. The likes of coinpayu, telegram botting, free-litecoin, and my more. They offer service and was paid for performing the services.

I really don't work on any PTC website at the moment. The least I do is to work on ptp website. It's a kind of hard to work on PTC Website for me just because they don't give good point after working

Seems you have a great deal of knowledge of the PTC website. I will like to ask what is the status of the other site you mentioned right now aside from Ysense? Are they still paying? if yes have the payment improved or still the same.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds