Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Patreon?

WebKitty

Reputable member
Credits
Has anyone tried using Patreon as a means to earn from your site?

I was reading about someone who did this by offering exclusive pictures and articles for her blog. She was a photographer. She also got discount codes from sites and companies that would be only for her Patreon supporters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I am earning from it as I added my link at my Youtube channel and it is decent earnings as people rewards you for your content and people respect your work too.

Has anyone tried using Patreon as a means to earn from your site?

I was reading about someone who did this by offering exclusive pictures and articles for her blog. She was a photographer. She also got discount codes from sites and companies that would be only for her Patreon supporters.
Yes sure. I used Patreon once to raise money for my pet blog. It worked very well. And yes, i was given codes by the feeds and pet care companies that i could share with my patreon sponsors first before i even put them on the site for the general audience. This helps in encouraging them to keep donating monthly.

I have not used Patreon, either on my own website or on youtube. In order to make money through Patreon, you need to have loyal followers who like to buy subscriptions, sadly, I have not been able to build loyer followers.

I have not used Patreon, either on my own website or on youtube. In order to make money through Patreon, you need to have loyal followers who like to buy subscriptions, sadly, I have not been able to build loyer followers.
I have same situation with drum lessons. However, they do massively like my stuff (on a big FB group) but it's tough to build a following.

I have same situation with drum lessons. However, they do massively like my stuff (on a big FB group) but it's tough to build a following.
One of the major issues with sharing on facebook is you can get a lot of people to like your posts, but very few will actually click on the link you shared and visit your website.

One of the major issues with sharing on facebook is you can get a lot of people to like your posts, but very few will actually click on the link you shared and visit your website.
Well, the links I share that are connected to the liked stuff don't go to Patreon. They go to a page with audio visual playback. I post Patreon on other posts.

The content creators that I have seen who are succeeding most on Patreon are those who have or had a YouTube channel or other social network and said loyal followers have moved with the content creator to Patreon and have become their patrons, which is how paid Patreon subscribers are known.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds