Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Passive and easy way of makingmoney online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How possible it is for someone to make money without doing anything, just by following a simple link. I don't think this is possible. I see this as another form of scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
How possible it is for someone to make money without doing anything, just by following a simple link. I don't think this is possible. I see this as another form of scam.
It's not impossible. Honeygain is a legit site and plenty of people are using it to make money, even site owners use it. It works better in some countries than others but plenty of people have been paid.

You couldn't even say anything about what you are supposed to don in the app to ain this so called massive earnings you're talking about other than your referral link

How possible is it to just register and start making money without activities? I would like to know how this works so I don't register and get to work on something different. If you don't mind kindly enlighten me further
Its possible but you will be at a great loss because your data must be on 24hours a day, what I mean is that the site is running on your data and the money you will be earning will be lesser than the data you are using, unless you are using a company WiFi.

Honeygain would've been better earning for me had it been i use wireless connection where my data is subscribed unlimited for one month or their about. I used limited data plan and its wired connection, which isn't stable to earn me enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds