Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

OS6 Update

Advertisement Placeholder
S'alright so far, I'm just glad the 'Find X near you' feature works in the UK at last with Siri. Makes life easier. :p I'm on an iPhone though, my iPad isn't getting updated until Jailbreak returns for iOS6 :p

I hate Apple, I think it's a terrible company but I do enjoy the iPod's. The new features seem decent enough the app store is by far the best improvement I noticed. It's very sleek and clean.

I hate Apple, I think it's a terrible company but I do enjoy the iPod's. The new features seem decent enough the app store is by far the best improvement I noticed. It's very sleek and clean.

Tbh I haven't even checked that out yet, haha. I don't download apps all that often on my iPhone >_>

Tbh I haven't even checked that out yet, haha. I don't download apps all that often on my iPhone >_>
I own a facebook page that posts funny, crude, and offensive content up, so I was downloading apps that displayed pictures so I can copy and pasta it on the page XD I rarely download anything, but I always seem to have updates no matter what.

Apps seem to crash 1238102938x as easily as normal. My app store app crashes every time I touch it. The new IOS is actually terrible for the iPod I am learning lol.

I updated my iPad to iOS6 but I have no idea how to on my iPod, I rarely use it anyway haha. :) It's a shame YouTube isn't there anymore but you couldn't check inbox messages without going on YouTube through the Internet.

I updated my iPad to iOS6 but I have no idea how to on my iPod, I rarely use it anyway haha. :) It's a shame YouTube isn't there anymore but you couldn't check inbox messages without going on YouTube through the Internet.
No it's not. Apple and Google had a lovers spat, and Google made their own Youtube, and boi let me tell you it is 1029387387x better than the one they had. Google has the money, and the technology, they made a beautiful app that works better, and actually gets updates and bug fixes that you never had with the apple version of youtube.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds