Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Opting for third-party help in a business

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Do you think it's a wise thing to do?

Recently someone I know got 7 apartments. Well, she owned a land and some developer wanted to construct 16 apartments in that place. As per the agreement, that construction developer would get 9 apartments and the lady will get 7 apartments. It's not an ideal deal but that land had been sitting around for close to 10 years already.

Anyway, now this lady doesn't know how to make money by selling those apartments. She is now looking for some mediator who could sell those apartments for her. Do you guys have any advice for her? She is a close friend of mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
In such a situation, she should rather hand them over to a seasoned realtor instructed on what amounts she wants off them.

Sometimes it's definitely a good idea to collaborate with a third party in your business. In your friends case she doesn't know how to sell her apartments. I think she should hire either a company or a person who can promote her apartments and find the right buyers

Sometimes it's definitely a good idea to collaborate with a third party in your business. In your friends case she doesn't know how to sell her apartments. I think she should hire either a company or a person who can promote her apartments and find the right buyers
I suppose that's a good option when she is not able to find any buyers, by herself.

But usually she will have to compromise her profit, if she were to collaborate with someone. Also, she is afraid, those third-party business partners aren't trustworthy. There are too many unknown variables when you are doing something for the first time. Well, thank you all for your suggestions. I will try to get some background information about these third-party business partners first

I would rent them, better deal to rent them then sell them, they will bring a monthly income x7 for the rest of her life and her kids also...

Having a different kind of eye over problem/solution will most probably give you another perspective to understand how to grow your business, to scale it up.

I don't think she has the power to sell the apartment given to her if the developer gives her the 7 apartment. The best she can do with it is to rent it out and get her yearly rent from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds