Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.

hani20980

Legendary member
Credits
do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a big YES. Intact there are many people who live on only their proceeds from their YT channel. The important thing is to be skilled enough.

No, I am not in this favour to depend on such types of risk work which doesn't need any work . For fun, or for experience,it's good to try online earning opportunities (legal only) But to earn passive income, a person should start small business.

It's definitely possible but it is not as easy as many people think. You either need to have some skills or create yourself a big website or YouTube channel

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
Yes of course, there are a lot of people doing YouTube and trading in stock and also in Forex full time, they don't do anything except online work, so yeah it's possible

No, I am not in this favour to depend on such types of risk work which doesn't need any work . For fun, or for experience,it's good to try online earning opportunities (legal only) But to earn passive income, a person should start small business.
There's no business that doesn't have risk, you just have to Very careful when investing in them and do research properly

It's definitely possible but it is not as easy as many people think. You either need to have some skills or create yourself a big website or YouTube channel
For a YouTube channel you don't need to have a big channel at once, you can start small and start growing it little by little, and investing in Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ETHEREUM you only need a token to start

Yes, I think it is possible to earn a living from online work. But that requires you to have very marketable skills that will earn you a good amount of money for each task. The good thing is that you can learn those skills which are being offerred widely this days, both online and offline.

Yes we can do it that is if you have a skill and know how to trade then you can succeed in it the field

Yes, I think it is possible to earn a living from online work. But that requires you to have very marketable skills that will earn you a good amount of money for each task. The good thing is that you can learn those skills which are being offerred widely this days, both online and offline.
Yes you are right you must have some skill in maybe writing articles to learn, and you can also learn investing in a or Forex or the stock market

There's no business that doesn't have risk, you just have to Very careful when investing in them and do research properly
No, but those which offers high profit are risky. This is my personal experience. And if we start a business then it has less risk than other HYIP SITES

my girlfriend was working for 9 years in marketing, doing contracts by herself after working in one of the best agencies in the capital, though ti was more stressful there and she had more time for here working by herself. So yea it is possible.

I don't think my online earning can add up to my offline work since I have started working online..maybe later in the future but for now..No it can never be compared

My online earning sites cannot meet my needs, but I have seen people making enough money to sustain themselves through online earning. Though it's some advanced business that they do.

Yes you can make decent amount money without disturbing your lifestyle and you'll get better earnings compare to your day time jobs. You can find many job opportunity in internet and you just need to improve yourself and need to give some time before getting decent amount of money.

It may not be possible for all. It may be possible to only a very few people who are highly qualified in any particular field and are also well versed in the tips and tricks of the online world.

yeah it's possible but hard at the same time especially if you're from the third world because where are you from matter much here online (Cpm, Gpt, surveys, offers...)

No, I do not think working in the Internet, but if you have a large number of followers, you will be able to rely on the Internet^^

No, I do not think working in the Internet, but if you have a large number of followers, you will be able to rely on the Internet^^
followers are only helpful if you want to make money from social media unless you can rely on the Freelancer jobs, writing from forums, and more...

I don't know what to say about this ..., I don't know what will happen in the future, but I think this will be the solution to online work.

Online earning is the best source of making money by living at home. I've left my job because i earn more money than a monthly salary. I am running a YouTube channel and earning smart money with it. I am also a freelancer. I don't need a job i am happy with my online work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds