Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online platforms where you can sell used items.

There are online platforms such as the Amazon, including the Facebook paged to which some people used it for the advertisement of their products online depending on the kind of product they are selling.

I've been checking out Facebook marketplace for a while and I have seen a lot of used products that are being listed on the marketplace. Some of them looks very good that I was almost tempted into buying PlayStation 4 that one individual listed to sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are online platforms such as the Amazon, including the Facebook paged to which some people used it for the advertisement of their products online depending on the kind of product they are selling.
I will have to disagree about selling used items on Amazon. Even though Amazon is the best place to sell products, it is not the best for used items. I don't mean you cannot sell used product, what I mean is the platform is basically for new products.

There are online platform that gives you opportunity to sell used items and it accord you the convenience to make reasonable money and example of these platforms are eBay, Amazon , Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, Letgo, Vinted etc.
There are many apps and websites through which you can earn a good profit by reselling used item.Because mostly you can sell your product through social media apps facebook marketplace The easiest way to sell for used items.

If you have a good social media followers on your Facebook account or page you can earn a considerable amount of, not only that you can make use of it to advertise your business.

I think that when it comes to selling used items online, Ebay could be the best option for many people. However, there are many great local platforms as well in my country.

I think that when it comes to selling used items online, Ebay could be the best option for many people. However, there are many great local platforms as well in my country.

Some people have complained about having a bad experience with making use of eBay when it comes to buying products online, whether it is a new product or a used one but it is not something that I have experienced. Have you been able to experience that with using eBay?

Well I have not been into the sells of any used or second hand item online, but I believe there are several platforms including the social media's, which can be used for such kind of business.

The best online platform i know where one can sell used items is Facebook marketplace. I also know of one "olx". I don't know if it's available in all countries though.

The best online platform i know where one can sell used items is Facebook marketplace. I also know of one "olx". I don't know if it's available in all countries though.

I have actually seen this website advertised so many times and it looks like a very good place for someone to actually sell their used products but unfortunately have not been able to make use of it but I am willing to look into it.

OfferUp is the only platform I know that can be used to sell products you are not using anymore.
But this website is only available to people in specific location and you shouldn't be surprised if you can't access it in your location.

Facebook is a great way of selling to millions of people all over the world that is if you know how to properly structure and run effective Facebook advertisement that can attract sales.

There are many platforms that you can used to sell your used items. Some platforms are wholly into selling of used items. While others are not focus on selling used items but they allow users opportunity to sell their used item. Platforms like ebay, konga, facebook, e.t.c. can be use to sell use item.

Well for now I do not know of any online website that one can sell a used items but I know of many people that make use of the social media platforms to advertise there used items for sale.

Well for now I do not know of any online website that one can sell a used items but I know of many people that make use of the social media platforms to advertise there used items for sale.

I think that using Amazon is one of the best ways to sell used items and you could also use Ebay to do that. Many people in my country have been using services such as Daraz.

OfferUp is the only platform I know that can be used to sell products you are not using anymore.
But this website is only available to people in specific location and you shouldn't be surprised if you can't access it in your location.

I've actually heard about this website Offerup some years ago but I have not been able to access the website to see exactly how it is set up and to know if it's something that I would actually make use of in selling some of my used products.

Well I am pretty much sure about the operation of Amazon, ebay and some of the platforms which can offer you the essential services you want to dispense your product to people around the world depending on how you can used it.

I've actually heard about this website Offerup some years ago but I have not been able to access the website to see exactly how it is set up and to know if it's something that I would actually make use of in selling some of my used products.
It is also determined by your location. It is mostly suitable for people in u.k. and probably the United States. I think they are not available in African countries because most African cannot access the platform.

Well I don't know any place that you can sell used items online, but im very sure if you make good research you are going to find whatever you are looking for.
Well I think you might find those kinds of platforms online, I don't know which one specifically but I'm very sure they exist, I'll advise you to conduct a research, it might help.

Yes I'll definitely make research to find out more, I don't know why seems like research is becoming the part of me, I always make research before starting up anything.
If you are good at doing that I'm very sure you'll find whatever you are looking for, a lot of people don't really know the importance of making research, it's very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds