Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online jobs or offline jobs?

Online jobs give you the liberty to work at your own pace. Offline jobs are too rigid and you don't have freedom. I prefer online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most Nigerians are working online now and they are setting a benchmark for others to follow that we can earn online too

Online businesses are great but offline business is the best because you'll still have it operating in your absence, even in the case of I'll health, your business will still be functioning smoothly

I have always preferred the offline jobs as they are stable and there is no risk of not getting paid for your work

I have always preferred the offline jobs as they are stable and there is no risk of not getting paid for your work
Online jobs is the best for me because it's give me opportunity to operate from the comfort of my home it's also easy to operate but now am working offline to burst my income

There isn't as many online jobs as there are physical ones. But there are options for working online too. From editing videos/photos, content creation, forum posting, date entry, phone/chat support, and more. You will probably find more options in a real physical job though.

There isn't as many online jobs as there are physical ones. But there are options for working online too. From editing videos/photos, content creation, forum posting, date entry, phone/chat support, and more. You will probably find more options in a real physical job though.
It's not true it's depends on your location there are a lot of online jobs so it's depends on the one which you develop yourself on there are a lot of jobs online

Online jobs have many benefits, with an online job there will be no time limitations for you, no growth limitations, no strict boss and nor salary limitations.

I personally love online jobs because of these reasons, which one do you prefer?

The pandemic of coronavirus actually made a lot of people to be well aware of the benefits of working online which is why most people shifted from working offline to working online even after the pandemic of coronavirus have been tamed in a way that it is no longer active the way it used to be.

I have been working online for over a decade. When you work online there will be no financial security, you won't always find jobs and there is no pension plan, no retirement funds, and no other employee benefit that you usually get from offline jobs. You can still have people who dictate you while working online. You still have to work according to your employer schedule.

Working online also means planning for the future. No one owes you a dime online as you will have to work harder than when you are working for, let's say, a firm where your job role is already defined.

How much you make online depends on your personal deal to work hard and maybe smarter, but having an offline job will mean you have to obey key instructions from your boss at the workplace.

Asked to pick, I will always pick working online as I have been working online since 2016 and counting.

I have been working online for over a decade. When you work online there will be no financial security, you won't always find jobs and there is no pension plan, no retirement funds, and no other employee benefit that you usually get from offline jobs. You can still have people who dictate you while working online. You still have to work according to your employer schedule.

The fear of financial security and inability to have jobs all the time is one of the reason why some people are discouraged from working online because it is quite different from what happens when you are working offline for a company or business organisation. I believe it's part of the reason why freelancers try as much as possible to improve on their skills so that it's going to give them more chances of being able to get jobs to do all the time.

I would love to work onile but as for now I do not have any skills that I can use I like my offline job I also earn enough money to live a good life so I'm not complaining

The pandemic of coronavirus actually made a lot of people to be well aware of the benefits of working online which is why most people shifted from working offline to working online even after the pandemic of coronavirus have been tamed in a way that it is no longer active the way it used to be.

Making money online became far much more popular after the pandemic. It became so popular that many people still prefer to make money online and I think that this might be a great development for people such as stay at home moms and other freelancers who would like to make money from home. Companies should create wok from home opportunities for people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds