Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online jobs or offline jobs?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Online jobs have many benefits, with an online job there will be no time limitations for you, no growth limitations, no strict boss and nor salary limitations.

I personally love online jobs because of these reasons, which one do you prefer?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think for now I prefer offline job because it pays me more than my online earnings since I don't have much skills that is why I am earning less online.

I do both offline and online work. I find working online rather comfortable than offline work. The flexibility, and time efficiency is why I love about online work

If we check properly then offline job have more pros than cons as we will get stable income and also paid leaves and other perks so its better

I both work online and offline. But my offline job gives me better income being a regular and full-time employee. My online income is not that big but can support some of my needs.

Online jobs are best because you can take break any time and can restart anytime and you are your own boss.

Online jobs have many benefits, with an online job there will be no time limitations for you, no growth limitations, no strict boss and nor salary limitations.

I personally love online jobs because of these reasons, which one do you prefer?
One of the significant benefits of online jobs is the flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a stable internet connection. Online jobs also provide the opportunity to work at your own pace, allowing you to balance your personal and professional life more efficiently.

Moreover, online jobs usually offer a broader range of job opportunities that can be done from home. This includes freelance work, virtual assistants, content writing, web development, online tutoring, and much more.

I prefer offline jobs because they are more secured and chances of fraud are negligible but when we talk about online earnings then there is always a risk that we won't get paid

I prefer offline jobs because they are more secured and chances of fraud are negligible but when we talk about online earnings then there is always a risk that we won't get paid
You are right, but you can do researches before starting an online job, not all online jobs are fraud, you can find legit websites which are paying very well.

My offline job gives me a good salary so it is my preference not online. Online earnings are fluctuating and sometimes scam gets into the picture and no one can sometimes escape their tricks.

You are right, but you can do researches before starting an online job, not all online jobs are fraud, you can find legit websites which are paying very well.
Yes, you are right there are websites like Fiverr that usually hire freelancers to do jobs which are quite well paid, but I think it is best to combine your offline work with your online work to maximize profits.

Yes we need to research properly before starting with an offline job because the things are still not as streamlined online as we have in offline settings

Yes we need to research properly before starting with an offline job because the things are still not as streamlined online as we have in offline settings
Both online job and offline job needs to be made research on before you decide to engage in them

Offline jobs still does not require much of research as you are assured of getting payment and there are ways to report in case you were not paid

I could do both online and offline. I have active work offline and milk tea selling business offline, My online is working in PTP forums in RIF and PB.

I could do both online and offline. I have active work offline and milk tea selling business offline, My online is working in PTP forums in RIF and PB.
I work on those two platforms too and I also work on trendri and lumoxchange.

Well you are multi-talented and now have different sources of income and able to earn stable income and this does help a lot in life

If we check properly then offline job have more pros than cons as we will get stable income and also paid leaves and other perks so its better

I would always prefer online jobs. This is because online jobs are really flexible for many people like me.

We all have our choices but its hard to wholly depend upon online jobs as they cannot provide stable income like offline jobs does

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds