Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Book Club Review: Get paid to write reviews

I think there are many sites for review and this way it is good for getting some money , I only hope if I know what's your review should look like to get admissible and rewarded and is it true we'll get 5$ for review ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well writing reviews is not a bad idea also. as long as they will pay me for the services rendered, am ever read to write exactly what they asked me to write. I will get to know more about this particular site so I can know how they work, before I venture into it,
[automerge]1615566743[/automerge]
Nice platform and I look forward to do business with them, but they should also allow us to write the reviews based on what is on ground, for example if the platform is not reliable, and as a result of that people lost confidence in them, we will also include it the reviews,

Last edited:
I have never seen a legit platform that pays people to write reviews and that is the reason why I don't fancy it at all. But I know there are some that are legit also but they may be hard to find.

I do not think that I will be able to earn money from this website because it only pays via Paypal and it is not supported in my country. However, the idea of earning money reviewing books sounds good to me. I believe there should be more sites that pay people for such tasks and they should also add other payment methods, too.

I joined online bookclub in 2018, I was active there, I read a couple of books and since I was more interested in making money, I decided to review some books and give positive comments.

After reviewing about 3 books my account was not credited, i was unhappy because I had spent time and energy on those books.

Please continue with them if you have made money from it. But for me, the site didn't treat me well.
Actually am just hearing about this bookclub for the first time and it really amazes me to see the earnings you can see working there and seeing your review about the threads is something i have to think of entirely.

I was given an opportunity to actually be part of their review team but three things discouraged me. The first was that as a beginner, most of the books sent my way to review where not free, as i have to buy them, thou they where cheap but i had limited access to any free book, though other well advaced reviewers had access to free books. The second was that i had little to no time to actually read these books. While the third was the fact that paypal was not accepted in my country. Thou my major problem was the first reason i gave and a little of the second.

I will probably try this one did you get any payment from them as of yet?
I won't be trying out the site because I am sure that even the person who posted the site does not know what is required to earn good money as he said he's not a member.

I am actually knowing about this platform for the first time reading about here. Writing has always been a good way of making good money online, but quality contents is always needed in sites like this. So one must have a good writing skill to work there. Personally, I am still developing my writing skills so I may not work in writing platforms now.

Nice one I guess I will try this one out but please I hope there are legit because it will really be nice to review books online and neing paid for it. Why I asked if there are legit is because, Nowadays there's a lot of scam everywhere even if it requires no capital to start
This is a good way to make money online but I have heard of it but I'm not put it into consideration whether to start it or not.

It has been a long time since I earned by writing reviews However, a couple of years ago I was writing a lot of reviews to make money online. I ghost reviews a lot of books.

Good initiative indeed, and it's a welcomed development for me because not only does obe earn but also increases in knowledge anf experience reading those books

Thank you so much for sending such an information I like I would love to try it I enjoy reading a whole lot and it will be so amazing to get paid for talking about what I enjoyed doing. Thanks again.

This is a good piece of information and seems to be a nice site. I have a question. Do we have at least 10-12 of our forum members, who have joined this site and got paid from them regularly? It will give more confidence to other members, if more people can share thier earning experience with site.

This is a good way to make some good amount of money online. I think I will really need to look into this platform and see if I can also make some money from the platform

I was once a member of this site but never really understood how it works. There was some part that was like you have to compete with other people then you can be paid if you win.

Does these really work? I would love to try something like this, though do they only pay through PayPal?
Yeah such site pay but you must have passion for book and must be hardworking because it requires you reading and making review.

This is a good way to earn some good amount of money online. So far I think I will be able to do this because I'm a content writer and I know how to write reviews for company

Onlinebookclub.org site is still active, according to data from Google, this site is legit. Unfortunately, before reviewing, we have to read books that will waste time, whether the payment we receive will be proportional to the time we spend.

I haven't heard of one bookclub review platform before. If it says it is what it is, then it will actually make good money for those who are really readers

The Best way to earn money as a book reviewer is by joining various writers groups on Facebook and offering your services. You can also join a group of KDP authors and write book reviews for them. Believe me you can earn really well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds