Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Book Club Review: Get paid to write reviews

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
What is Online Book Club?

Online Book Club is a site which pays to it's members to write reviews about different books .
Must read all FAQ before starting work after registration.

How much can I earn?

For first review ,you ll get free book after that you ll be eligible for paid reviews.

You can earn from 5$ to 60$ based on your experience and the book which is under review.

How to join ?

You need to join here
https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php

Withdraw method:

You ll get withdraw through PayPal.

Have more questions? Visit the site yourself . Of you didn't find reply of your question on the site then contact the support.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will probably try this one did you get any payment from them as of yet?
No I am not member, I just searched it and find it legit that's why I shared here because many people from us have hidden skills .Such people can try these free sites to earn good.

No I am not member, I just searched it and find it legit that's why I shared here because many people from us have hidden skills .Such people can try these free sites to earn good.
Aww too bad, I thought it is a fun place, but I should also warn other people who are authors like myself If you are an author you can't earn from their review program. I am not sure why that is but I just clicked that I am an author and they are allowing me only to share my books for others to review.

i wish if i could join this site.but i don't think my english is so good and i can write quality reviews.but this article will help those who have good skills.

Online Book Club is a site which pays to it's members to write reviews about different books .

How much can I earn?

For first review ,you ll get free book after that you ll be eligible for paid reviews.

You can earn from 5$ to 60$ based on your experience and the book which is under review.

How to join ?

You need to join here

Withdraw method:

Have more questions? Visit the site yourself . Of you didn't find reply of your question on the site then contact the support.
I joined online bookclub in 2018, I was active there, I read a couple of books and since I was more interested in making money, I decided to review some books and give positive comments.

After reviewing about 3 books my account was not credited, i was unhappy because I had spent time and energy on those books.

Please continue with them if you have made money from it. But for me, the site didn't treat me well.

You said you are not a member but I don't think is actually the best for you to share a site that you have not registered or you haven't been a member before, ok you said they are legit, then why don't you join and show us some of your payment proof as this can convince people to register under their own referral link,?if you do it this way you can actually make a lot of money and you can also convince people to join under you.

Seem like a good way to make extra bucks. I will check the site and might even join if they are not very strict with writing rules. If they accept short reviews between 250 and 500 words, I will consider joining the site. I love reading books and I also like discussing the books I have read.

How much can I earn?

How to join ?

You need to join here

Withdraw method:

You should not be vouching for them if you are not a member. You should share things you tried and worked for you. Most online book reviews are not worth it. After exerting a lot of effort you won't get paid. I don't know of this though.

This site is quite good,there are alot of good reviews about the site Whe you research on it.What is important is to ensure it can work for you.And if writing and reading qbout novels is not your hobby then its very likely this won't work well for you.

I've heard about the site on youtube. I was interested on it so I joined. The I read one full book and I quite enjoyed it. However, once I started writing my review, I found myself having a hard time to construct a review. I felt like I was just forcing myself. In the end, I still finished writing my book review but I never published it.

Thanks for sharing this information on this platform. I would give it a try, and experience the joy of reviewing books. Another discouragement is that PayPal is their only payment method. PayPal is restricted over here at my country. What can I do about this

When I was working on upwork I wrote a lot of reviews, these reviews were between 100 and 1000 worda and I was paid $1-15 per review. I have also reviewed a lot of books for newspapers in my home country.

How much can I earn?

How to join ?

You need to join here

Withdraw method:

If you’ve ever lingered on a book’s Amazon page before, you’ll have heard of Kirkus Reviews. It’s one of the most respected sources of book reviews out there, publishing many of the blurbs that you’ll see on Amazon, or on the cover of your favorite titles.

It is good way for earning money , especially of those who love reading books , I hope it will work for me but still need improvements to my English , I think that forums will help me a lot .

You said you are not a member but I don't think is actually the best for you to share a site that you have not registered or you haven't been a member before, ok you said they are legit, then why don't you join and show us some of your payment proof as this can convince people to register under their own referral link,?if you do it this way you can actually make a lot of money and you can also convince people to join under you.

I wonder what their payout looks like. But it is worth checking out especially for those who love reading, they will find this site interesting. What is the minimum and maximum payout and the mode of payment?

You said you are not a member but I don't think is actually the best for you to share a site that you have not registered or you haven't been a member before. Nowadays there's a lot of scam everywhere even if it requires no capital to start, they'll still request for something.

Nice one I guess I will try this one out but please I hope there are legit because it will really be nice to review books online and neing paid for it. Why I asked if there are legit is because, Nowadays there's a lot of scam everywhere even if it requires no capital to start

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds