Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

On Page SEO Best Practices: The White Hat Method

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
A lot of people working online already know what is SEO, there is no need to repeat the full form or the definition. However, most of the people do not know how exactly SEO works or what are the proper methods. (It is easier to say use keywords, build backlinks, but a lot of people do not know what it means to use keywords, or what is the proper method to use keywords). In this article, I will explain, what are the best practices of SEO. Remember, best SEO practices are referred to as The White Hat Method.
Choose a niche and build contents around that niche (Google trusts single niche site more than multi niche site)
Choose moderately searched primary keywords and secondary keywords. Moderately searched keywords means the keywords that do not get more than 5k hits in the month and do not get less that 1k hits. Moderately searched keywords means, the competition is not very high, thus you have a high chance of ranking high. Primary keywords means, you main keywords, the niche of your site. For example, when you are writing article about iPhone, iPhone is your primary keywords, and you can use Android phone, Samsung etc. as your secondary keywords.
Write long articles, make sure your article is at least 1000 words. A lot of people think, Google will allows 300 words article, why should we write long article? They also add that people are no longer interested in reading long content. However, this is not true. Google prefers long article. Because Google believe long article adds value to the internet content, provides information, solves problem, etc.
Make your article beautiful to look at. Use images, polls, quiz, infographics, H1, H2, H3 header tags, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't agree less with your write up on white hat SEO. Even though so many people knows about SEO, some of them don't know about white hat SEO techniques. Some webmasters or bloggers are still involving them selves in copy and paste method which can adversely affect their SEO ranking on different search engine

Other on page tactics webmasters to imbibe are setting up of metal tag H1, H2, and H3.

Set up the website architecture with silo structure. As this helps to enhances the authority flow to all pages on the websites.

Set up the permalink to give short url is one of the on page SEO people often over look and it is also viral.

Well done Mika with this easy to follow SEO strategies. It is easy to say what is SEO and how you can implement the strategies, however, it is really difficult to achieve results. And I am saying this from my personal experience.

Page speed, this is said to be one of the biggest ranking factors for SEO but more important, it has a huge effect on if visitors to your website even stick around. You should start by using the Google PageSpeed Insights to see what you can do for your website.

Your explanation is so easy to read and understand thanks for the explanation. Search engine optimization (SEO) of a site remains the best organic way of generating real traffic. This type of traffic are genuine and would be active and interested in the information you share on your website

I go for the new content and the longer it is, the better. However, it is not good when the content is very long because it can interfere with the convenience of reading. Take for example a newspaper with an article that 5 pages long (of a word document) that will take a long time to read that the reader may not continue reading. Uploading the content needs the tagging of proper keywords that you should be aware of. There are ways on how to determine the best keywords but that is for you to find out.

I learned something new on this topic. I have heard about black and white seo methods, but did not know what exactly is black hator what is white hat. Thanks for explaining with examples.

Did you know that you could use Amazon for keyword research? Well you can, here's how: First, find a popular book in your niche on Amazon. Next, check out the book's table of contents. Each chapter is a potential topic or keyword idea. Finally, pop the chapter titles into your favorite keyword research tool to see if they get searched for on Google.

Hey, you are actually right about the keyword thing and I applaud you. Google stopped using it as a search ranking signal a long time ago but that doesn't mean keywords in your meta description won't matter. They indeed matter because it keeps your search engine traffic with the kind your wanting for your specific niche.

Before I get into seo for my website, I will focus on writing unique and original articles. I hear that if your article is unique and original as well as high quality, you have a better chance of ranking on search engines.

Forget everything and just focus on one important thing, building a great content. Great content means, original and unique article (article that is not copied, or saturated topic). Great content also means, you have focus keywords.

There is nothing website and especially blog owners cherish like having a high franking for their most important keyword.
First make your site very reaponsive and us able on mobile and desktop. Use good color mixtures and create only high quality posts.

A lot of people working online already know what is SEO, there is no need to repeat the full form or the definition. However, most of the people do not know how exactly SEO works or what are the proper methods. (It is easier to say use keywords, build backlinks, but a lot of people do not know what it means to use keywords, or what is the proper method to use keywords). In this article, I will explain, what are the best practices of SEO. Remember, best SEO practices are referred to as The White Hat Method.
Choose a niche and build contents around that niche (Google trusts single niche site more than multi niche site)
Choose moderately searched primary keywords and secondary keywords. Moderately searched keywords means the keywords that do not get more than 5k hits in the month and do not get less that 1k hits. Moderately searched keywords means, the competition is not very high, thus you have a high chance of ranking high. Primary keywords means, you main keywords, the niche of your site. For example, when you are writing article about iPhone, iPhone is your primary keywords, and you can use Android phone, Samsung etc. as your secondary keywords.
Write long articles, make sure your article is at least 1000 words. A lot of people think, Google will allows 300 words article, why should we write long article? They also add that people are no longer interested in reading long content. However, this is not true. Google prefers long article. Because Google believe long article adds value to the internet content, provides information, solves problem, etc.
Make your article beautiful to look at. Use images, polls, quiz, infographics, H1, H2, H3 header tags, etc.
Very informative but this seems to apply to blogs, what about an ecommerce store? I sell a specialized tool how can I incorporate all these into my WordPress online store?

Honesty, I have not come across such terms SEO before now that I saw it in bizdustry forum, and I will like to really know what it is all about.

More I learn about SEO, more confusing I find. Well, you might be doing everything legit such as building original content, unique content, long content, proper keywords, etc. will your website appear on the top?

White hot search engine optimisation techniques are actually the best way to do your search engine optimisation because this technique are very important to the survival and the ranking of your website on Google search engines.

Online the part where you suggested we use simple images in our articles and also make not beautiful to look at and simple enough to read too. These tips can really go along way indeed

Well said. That is a nice brief of internal links. It has become an important aspect of SEO. The Google bots and the spiders are nowadays very keen on this. Outbound links are equally important.

It might take 6 months before your seo implementation can actually work. That's why these days people are forgetting about white hand and instead using black hat

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds