Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

omniads.biz REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

This is purely legit I Duff my cap for the company cos they really serious and I can't wait to join the league, this the kind of site that I really like, those who practice what they claim they do, if you say you are paying your users let it be so, and people will have confidence in the platform
I thought as much when I saw all the analysis of the omnias-biz-review site, its just too good to be true, and i registered simply because of the payment proof I saw.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very good. What was your first experience on cryotocurrency trading? I know you've been through a lot but what was your first experience on crypto trading?
I started trading cryptocurrency late last year, but started with futures trading recently. When I started, the market was favourable because I stayed around what's going around the crypto market to get legit signals. I traded via spot which isn't risky like futures, got better of the coins I invested in. So, I'll say my begining started excellently.

Could this be true? Atimes, apart from the payment proof I feel you should give more details on what the site demands and also the bad side.

I started trading cryptocurrency late last year, but started with futures trading recently. When I started, the market was favourable because I stayed around what's going around the crypto market to get legit signals. I traded via spot which isn't risky like futures, got better of the coins I invested in. So, I'll say my begining started excellently.
Interesting. You already have a solid foundation on cryotocurrency trading,I will also be venturering into cryotocurrency trading very soon I hope I will start excellently as well.

With the poor pay rate of this ptc site, it will take a long time to reach the $2 criterion. Because of the low pay, I don't do many PTCs these days. Apart from cointiply, I don't believe any PTC is worth my time.

Payment #14
Thanks

View attachment 3242

Funds received
peer avatar
Sergio Wladimir Maldonado Carpio
$40.45 AirUSD

BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming
in the forum

Transaction details
Funds sent from
[email protected]

Date completed
10 Jan 2022 8:02:40 AM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment #15
Thanks

View attachment 3347

Funds received
peer avatar
$55.20 AirUSD
BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming in the forum

Transaction details
Funds sent from
[email protected]

Date completed
9 Feb 2022 10:55:44 AM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment #16
Thanks

View attachment 3410

Funds received
peer avatar
$46.44 AirUSD
BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming in the forum

Transaction details
Funds sent from
[email protected]

Date completed
11 Mar 2022 8:31:39 AM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment #17
Thanks

View attachment 3493

Operation date: 11 Apr 2022 04:32
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 47.41 USD
Comment: BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming in the forum

Payment #18
Thanks

View attachment 3582

Operation date: 13 May 2022 22:13
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 53.14 USD
Comment: BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming in the forum

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds