Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

October Amazon Prime Day

Credits
The Amazon Big Deal Days sales event (also known as October Prime Day) kicks off at midnight PT (3:00 a.m. ET) on Tuesday, Oct. 10 and runs through Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023.

I'm not sure if this is a deal all over the world, but I know in the United States Amazon Prime day starts today and ends on October 11th! Get those deals!

Did ya'll find any deals that others might like, what are you thinking of purchasing?

Advertisement Placeholder
The only thing found so far that is a decent deal is for the Fire TV's. I really am not going to get another Kindle device as the quality is absolute garbage. Had one lock itself in a boot loop within a day of getting it and its replacement lasted just over a year before the battery died. Add in the fact the device itself was very creaky and I'll just spend more to get an iPad or a Samsung tablet.

Did find a deal on Sedghammer (a powerful weedkiller for nutsedge weeds).

Opinion on this? Deal of the day for Prime Members: Lenovo IdeaPad 1 15 Inch Full HD Laptop (AMD Ryzen 7 3700U, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 11 Home in S mode) - Cloud Grey https://amzn.eu/d/3olkCLP
I'd go with something with more RAM, at least 16GB. And a 17 inch screen. But that price is pretty good considering what you get though.

I was hoping to pick up a ring doorbell in the prime day deals but at the moment, holding off due to it being my daughter's 18th on Saturday. I always feel they do the prime day deals in the middle of the month and sometimes it can be difficult to jump on any deals which is a shame.
Oooh just noticed it was a pretty decent deal on the Ring Doorbell! :eek: I get it though, gotta prioritize your daughter's birthday too!

You're all bad people.

1696963386814.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds