Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

NSA will be used routinely for domestic policing, nothing to do with terrorism

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh fun. Well, I don't have anything to hide..all though it is nice that they have it out in the open so people know what's going on. xD Here starts the wars on Tumblr and Reddit. Huzzah for political comments that have nothing to do with the actual information suggested in the news report. :yum:

Oh fun. Well, I don't have anything to hide..all though it is nice that they have it out in the open so people know what's going on. xD Here starts the wars on Tumblr and Reddit. Huzzah for political comments that have nothing to do with the actual information suggested in the news report. :yum:

The Reddit wars are inevitable. Just your average on Reddit haha.

This has really been happening for a while now. The Fourth Amendment and our Constitution as a whole are greatly at risk now. The people in Washington don't protect it anymore, which means that our government can do whatever they choose; whenever they choose, they no longer have bounds.

This has really been happening for a while now. The Fourth Amendment and our Constitution as a whole are greatly at risk now. The people in Washington don't protect it anymore, which means that our government can do whatever they choose; whenever they choose, they no longer have bounds.

Yep! Exactly. It sucks, but I've noticed first hand that the government can do whatever they want and people that work for the government know this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds