Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Not so Popular Sodas

Some of them aren't that bad. For instance, RC Cola is a local brand and it isn't bad and you can often get it in my former area of southern Appalachia for around 1 dollar at a gas station (a whole 2-liter). It's great for people struggling financially.

Anyway, what stuff do you like that's not mainstream? Do you like some of the off-brand sodas available for your supermarket?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like RC cola, heck I would say I like it better than Coke, but I prefer Pepsi. I like Vess soda, those who live in or around the St. Louis area probably knows about the brand.

I like RC but it goes flat so fast. Can never drink more than half a 2 liter.

Has anyone had Ski before? It's similar to Sun Drop. It's based in TN.

I like RC but it goes flat so fast. Can never drink more than half a 2 liter.

Has anyone had Ski before? It's similar to Sun Drop. It's based in TN.
I've tried the zero sugar flavor since my coworker had an extra one. I thought it was decent, but then again I usually don't drink zero sugar or diet soda. I'll have to try the original flavor, but I think I'd like the original one.

Meh I would have to go with Cheerwine, I live like 15 mins from Salisbury NC were it is bottled. No it doesn't have wine in it, although some points at work I wish it did. Sundrop is also a favorite of mine, seeing as I live in Kannapolis the birth place of the "Intimidator" (Dale Earnhardt) it's common to see around here. It's great with kraken.

Big Red is a pretty good lesser known soda that I happen to like.
Never was a fan of that soda. I like cream soda, just not the red kind lol. It's too bitter tasting for my tastes.
Meh I would have to go with Cheerwine, I live like 15 mins from Salisbury NC were it is bottled. No it doesn't have wine in it, although some points at work I wish it did. Sundrop is also a favorite of mine, seeing as I live in Kannapolis the birth place of the "Intimidator" (Dale Earnhardt) it's common to see around here. It's great with kraken.
I've never heard of this one before but I live in Missouri. What does it taste like? Sundrop is good, I remember when I first started seeing it around my area when I worked at Walmart.

I’m not a fan of the current Coke…what is it…dreamland flavor?…or something. Can’t even tell what flavor it is, but I hate it. People are commenting some that sound much worse. (And for what it’s worth, on the flip side, I wish I could find Surge. I loved that swill.)
The Y3K flavor is nasty lol, I wonder if that's the one you're thinking of. I wish Surge would return, I think some Burger King locations have it in their coke freestyle machines but none of the ones around my house do. :\ I loved Vault better than Surge, but Surge was definitely better than Mountain Dew and Sun Drop.

The Y3K flavor is nasty lol, I wonder if that's the one you're thinking of. I wish Surge would return, I think some Burger King locations have it in their coke freestyle machines but none of the ones around my house do. :\ I loved Vault better than Surge, but Surge was definitely better than Mountain Dew and Sun Drop.

Every one of those weird limited edition Coke flavors has been a swing and a miss lately. Y3K here recently, Dreamworld before then. Starlight before then as well. All just terrible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds