Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

No One Lives Forever

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Retired Staff

One of the games I got into when I was a little kid, 20 years ago. Today, I still remember it very well. Next to Soldier of Fortune. Had so many great memories.

There is still a little community around NOLF that keeps the game alive today. So I'm in the middle of downloading it, and for nostalgia gonna fire it up again soon.

It's a shame games like this aren't made anymore. The writing, the style, visuals, etc. All in all a masterpiece.

I never heard of this game until now. This reminds me of Timesplitters, which is one of my favorite FPS games. Growing up I was a console gamer and it looks like this game was only on the PS2, other than PC and Mac. It looks like fun though!

It is! I had a game last night with 4 other people. Very friendly community! If anyone wants to join in, let me know I’ll share the download link. :)

If anyone else wants to join in, reply! We gotta get more people from AJ to play! 😄😂

So if you like a retro 60s spy game you know what to do. :D

Well, what do you all think about a situation where you're in war and you're reminded that we all gotta die one day?

Last edited:
I'm hearing about this game for the first time. I had played similar games in the past during my childhood but I don't recall playing this one. Probably, will give it a try some day to see how it feels. :)

Hell yeah! I’ve been killing it! Second place on the leaderboard, lol.

I’m FI Genesis, which was my name 20 years ago when I first started. Actually that was AbDUL because I used a particular skin. I’ll screenshot it sometime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds