Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New Search Engines

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any new/upcoming search engines worth checking out? I've used pretty much every one imaginable, but I'm curious to know if there are any other new/somewhat new search engines worth checking out?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use a lot of Google's product from Google search to Google webmaster tools to google ad words, google adsense etc. Therefore, I do not have tj need to go for other search engines.

t’s no secret that Google rules the online search world, but there are other options available.
What’s more, some of these alternative search engines are hugely popular in their own right – they just don’t appear very popular when compared to the colossal titan that is Google.

I don't think there are any other new internet search engines apart from the ones that already exist that Google links and the rest of them because starting up a search engine is quite expensive and very time-consuming.

I mostly use Google search for my online searches and sometimes also use the Yahoo search too. But Google has always been the most used search toll by so many people to date

Among the most used search engines by me, is mainly and as all Google, in other cases I have used Bing, Baidu and Yahoo! Search , these in some specific cases. The main one will remain Google.

I doubt if their are any new upcoming search engines at all I think Google still rules and run everywhere. I haven't seen any one genuinely that could match up to Google.

I doubt if their are any new upcoming search engines at all I think Google still rules and run everywhere. I haven't seen any one genuinely that could match up to Google.
I was researching on Google, and there is a wide variety of search engines, but as you describe it Google is the one that rules. I was surprised because I thought there were few search engines, but from what I have read in the result are the top 15. That means there are many more.

Are there any new/upcoming search engines worth checking out? I've used pretty much every one imaginable, but I'm curious to know if there are any other new/somewhat new search engines worth checking out?
different Search engines has comes and go, but Google still remain and its the best search engine for now, when I was young I came across some search engines like AltaVista.com, devilfinder.com

Well, there is no crime in checking out new search engines, as for me I do give new things a try at least even google started somewhere. However most people don't usually like trying out new things because they are used to the old ones already.

New Search engines? Well I've seen some but have not tried them. Although the ones I know are way too good. But if new ones can add more features, nice!

different Search engines has comes and go, but Google still remain and its the best search engine for now, when I was young I came across some search engines like AltaVista.com, devilfinder.com

Seriously, I can't really remember anything that I want to search for online that Google never get me a top notch result in my search, so why would I be looking for a new one?

Well I prefer to use duckduckgo, I think it offers some sort of privacy unlike google which have a record of everything you have searched for. I believe there are others as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds