Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New group: Premium Members

Mati

Recognized member
Credits
New group Premium Members

Hello everyone!

Today we are proud to announce that we have create a new group called Premium Members, If you are interested to become a Premium Member, please PM an administrator.

What does a premium membership include? And how do I become a Premium Member at the Forum Services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just a point to note. When not logged in I can see the premium sections:

Premium Zone Only premium members can get access to use this section to the community. Go Premium Premium Themes In this forum is where we will release all of our premium themes, you need to be a Premium Member to get access to this forum. (Forumotion Skins Only) Go Premium Premium Tips & Tricks In this section you will find tutorials, tips & tricks finished code for your forums.

Premium Zone Only premium members can get access to use this section to the community. Go Premium Premium Themes In this forum is where we will release all of our premium themes, you need to be a Premium Member to get access to this forum. (Forumotion Skins Only) Go Premium Premium Tips & Tricks In this section you will find tutorials, tips & tricks finished code for your forums.
I think that may be the point. As in, show what they offer, without showing the content offered.

Best of luck @Mati - hope you get to have many premium members ! :)

Permissions weren't set for that section lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds