Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

New form of communication?

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
I know a lot of people use Skype or slack for their projects and websites, but I don't as much. I've been making s switch to Telegram!

Have you tried telegram? Do you like it?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's interesting, I was thrown a little bit when I didn't have to make a username or anything, it's like a third party texting app. Was pretty strange in the beginning. :p

Though I think I still prefer Skype, Telegram is a nice alternative though.

It's interesting, I was thrown a little bit when I didn't have to make a username or anything, it's like a third party texting app. Was pretty strange in the beginning. :yum:

Though I think I still prefer Skype, Telegram is a nice alternative though.
I was confused the first time as well haha. I like it because I've been hacked on skype.

^ I've been hacked on Skype too, it sucks. I haven't tried Telegram, but I might soon. I still like text and email the most though. :p

Honestly, I've never heard of Telegram. I assume it's a chat program, much like Skype?

Does it have any unique identifying features that would grab my attention?

Honestly, I've never heard of Telegram. I assume it's a chat program, much like Skype?

Does it have any unique identifying features that would grab my attention?
It's an encrypted security based messaging service. It's a lot better than Skype in my opinion. You can create bots with I believe it's JavaScript. It's got a lot of things I suggest you look at the site. www.telegram.org

I think I would just stick to Skype and texting, much less apps to bother me during the day and to hassle with, if everyone is using Skype and there's someone using Telegram, I could only imagine the hassle of dealing between the two. Skype is pretty safe as far as being hacked, you just need a nice secure password and not to give out hints to what your password might be. :yum:

Using Telegram because you got hacked isn't really a viable reason, if someone was to hack your Telegram account, they could see the messages anyway. Encryption just makes sure they cannot hack Telegram and find out your information, same as Skype. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds