Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business name ideas

D

Deleted member 403

New business name ideas. If you're starting a company and you cannot figure out a name for it, what are some useful ways to think of a business name?

I would suggest that you try and use your imagination first, and, if you fail, try using a business name generator on Shopify. Regardless of how you have come up with your name, it's probably best if you do a quick search on Google or Bing to ensure you won't be liable for copyright infringement.

Advertisement Placeholder
You see, in my case, finding the name of my businnes I think could be the least of my problems. You see, I don't lack imagination.
Sometimes, I might use combinations of letters, for example my first and last name.
But of course check as you said, if there is another company with the same name.

Over here in my country, a lot of people copy importers products and have it imported for them and they sell it illegally with their own name. It's a serious case when the importer finds out about it and they get arrested most often. They try as much as possible not to sell the products to people who look suspicious like spies.

One quick and easy way to come up with business names is to go on Google and search for relater keywords to your industry or niche - you'll have a long list that you can then add things like your initials (of your name of course), catchy or fancy words too

The good business name like a good poultry production limited or any production limited or something that can just be interesting and innovative so that people can just feel the sense of coming to visit the establishment name also enticed people to come and visit the place

Well I think there are lots of ways for you generate a business name, you could coin something from your name or just like you said your imagination could work as well.

These are business name ideas that are sure to grab the attention of potential customers and clients.
SalePush
Farmonix
Branding
Cloudrevel
Seekingon
Dwellsmith: product/industry; real estate.
Securessmarter: product/industry; security, web security services.

New business name ideas. If you're starting a company and you cannot figure out a name for it, what are some useful ways to think of a business name?

I would suggest that you try and use your imagination first, and, if you fail, try using a business name generator on Shopify. Regardless of how you have come up with your name, it's probably best if you do a quick search on Google or Bing to ensure you won't be liable for copyright infringement.
Figuring out names for a business always pose as a difficult task.
Personally, I will consider the central goal of the business; that is, what the business entails. Then I may decide to use the first few letters of my name.
That's how I came up with my business name.

Another creative way to get a good name for your business is by using words from other languages. A perfect example of this is a bakery in my location called Emu bakery. Emu is a native word from the urhobo/isoko tribe in my country.

Yes, my imagination works for me too in generating my business brand name. I have two separate names for each of my potential businesses. I am planning to get them registered soon.

It is very necessary for business owners take conscious decisions that set apart their businesses apart in the market place as well as protect it for the future. A business name is one of those critical decisions. A the name must be simple not too long and catchy.

The are various ways to choose a business like using your name, brainstorms and be creative and like you said it very important you search if the name is available for use.

You can successfully get ideas for business name through Google search. This is due to the fact that name curator sites are many and alot of them are very helpful. All you need is patience and creativeness to get the best name or combination of names that matches what you want, in the midst of millions of words and phrases.

The name you choose for your business should be easy to pronounce, easy to remember, and a word/s that a lot of people can identify.My first business was called Tranquility and it failed because a lot of people in my place did not know this word

In most cases, I think that it's going to be very important that you find a way to coin up imaginative words with what your business is all about and make it your business name. It's going to be odd naming your business something it's not related to.

In the past, business names are created in these formats:
Surname recognition - A Mr. Smith and his family with a company name "Smith and Sons, Inc."
Compounded vocabulary - The words "micro and soft forming "Microsoft"
The most common every day word - Apple
Distinct pronunciation and spelling that doesn't necessarily have to be in the dictionary - Google
Words that sound like an actual vocabulary but spelled differently - "Anamul" sounds like animal

Most people do use their names or even nicknames while naming their business. But most time, they need to register with the appropriate authority for the name to be trade marked

Most people do use their names or even nicknames while naming their business. But most time, they need to register with the appropriate authority for the name to be trade marked
That is right. Choosing a business name is not that hard. The difficulty comes with having to register it. Especially since it should be a unique name that no other business is using.

In the past, business names are created in these formats:
Surname recognition - A Mr. Smith and his family with a company name "Smith and Sons, Inc."
Compounded vocabulary - The words "micro and soft forming "Microsoft"
The most common every day word - Apple
Distinct pronunciation and spelling that doesn't necessarily have to be in the dictionary - Google
Words that sound like an actual vocabulary but spelled differently - "Anamul" sounds like animal

Many business also make brand and product names by combining words. For example, there is a company in my country that has created a product by combining two words "jazz" and "Cash" (i.e. JazzCash)

You can generate a new business name for your company by using the acronyms of the mission and vision of the company. You can also hire an expert to do the job for you at a good price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds