Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

New business name ideas

While naming your business, you also need to see if the business name you have chosen is available for domain registration or not. If your business name is already taken, you need to come up with another name.

Advertisement Placeholder
Generating names for your business shouldn't be a problem. There are a lot of ways to generate names for your business. You could use the name of something you like or it could be a combination of your name and that of your spouse or children. You could also ask a friend or family member to suggest a few business name for you.

Many business also make brand and product names by combining words. For example, there is a company in my country that has created a product by combining two words "jazz" and "Cash" (i.e. JazzCash)
It is most appropriate for a business to name themselves after what they do, like a hospitality, or what kind of products they specialize for sale. However, a handful of successful companies exist with names that are symbolic to something that people don't notice at first.

In our culture the business name depends on the type of business. For serious businesses the name is usually decent but for small businesses there are the funny or weird names to attract attention. For me, the business name should be relevant to the business itself even if it is small or large scale.

Creating a business name by just an ordinary imagination sometimes can be difficult because obviously you want to create a name that will be reasonable and meaningful for your business in this case it is advisable that the best way for you to get names for your business is to try creating names based on the type of business you are doing.. This will make it easier.

Yes, my imagination works for me too in generating my business brand name. I have two separate names for each of my potential businesses. I am planning to get them registered soon.
The recent name formatin i was thinking when i wanted to start up a new outfit recentlly.i just brainstorm and came up with something very nice and catchy,the combination was just something else.Just have to thank God for the inspiration.

Their is always room to make research when it comes to finding a name for our new business. We can simply make a one time search via Google. Getting a name for our business brand, should go together with our business niche selection.

While naming your business, you also need to see if the business name you have chosen is available for domain registration or not. If your business name is already taken, you need to come up with another name.
Besides the use of google, what other effective ways can one use to search if a business name has been used or not? Is there a specific site one can make use of? Or does it have to do with offline research?

You can develop a name for your business by sitting down and think about the problem the business want to solve for the society. you can hire an expert to do the business naming for you at a cheaper price.

Besides the use of google, what other effective ways can one use to search if a business name has been used or not? Is there a specific site one can make use of? Or does it have to do with offline research?
There are many domain name finders tools that will help you find a perfect domain name for your business. These tools will use your keywords to find a perfect domain names for your business

There are many domain name finders tools that will help you find a perfect domain name for your business. These tools will use your keywords to find a perfect domain names for your business
I don't mean finding a name, I ment in a situation whereby you have gotten your desired name and you want to make sure the name has not been used by others before. Is google the only only way to check it?

Despite the fact the business are very many,and there so many names or business,any one who had planned for a business should have also plan for a business name from inspiration

These are great tips especially the use of free business names generator via Shopify.
Some other tips include - making sure to use names which are simple and easy to pronounce and meaningful to people.

One can also use synonyms of your business category by searching via Google e.g. if your business has to do with fashion, you can select from synonyms attached to fashion such as vogue, trend, style, create, mode.
These words are short, straight, easy to pronounce and meaningful.

I don't mean finding a name, I ment in a situation whereby you have gotten your desired name and you want to make sure the name has not been used by others before. Is google the only only way to check it?
Google will find our only when the business has a website, for businesses that do not have website, how can Google find them out. You might want to look into the business directory instead.

The most effective one is the combination of letters to form a reasonable name for your business, that is what most people are using over here to generate good business names and some can also be a combination of family members names if it is a family business

Your business name should reflect the niche of your business and at the same time should also be a name that a lot of people can remember, and in the mean time it should also be unique.

Starting a new business you can figure out a name to use in your business some people even used their names to give their business, is is important to give your business a name.

Well it actually depends on the kind of business you are into and yku can actually get a business name from that so people can actually understand or get the business you are into

The good business name like a good poultry production limited or any production limited or something that can just be interesting and innovative so that people can just feel the sense of coming to visit the establishment name also enticed people to come and visit the place
Wow thats very interesting idea you are right by saying that,I believe one can engage in this type of business and with it he can even earn passive income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds