Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Negative reactions... are they all bad?

WizeFox22

Credits
I am asking this on behalf of my fiance. She has a personal blog and kind of vents her view points but backs of why on there and her one post has gotten some heat from Facebook on it. It is getting massive traffic but most people are spitting all over it and she is debating on taking it down. I told her not to.

Advertisement Placeholder
If she likes blogging, she shouldn't quit.

What she can do is disable comments for say 1-2 weeks without telling the people.

Her viewers should be able to use a contact form or something of the sort to contact her. The naysayers typically won't go through the trouble of that. After that, lots of the people that didn't like the blog will just go away if they can't complain.

There will always be haters, but that should never be a reason to shut something down.

Well I think it is a good thing traffic wise but make sure she knows not to take it personal. The internet is filled with trolls and most of them aren't even worth paying any mind to.

I would say it is only bad when you get nothing but negative heat but then again, a lot of people in this world are seemingly hated yet have HUGE numbers of support behind them *coughTRUMPcough*.

If she likes blogging, she shouldn't quit.

What she can do is disable comments for say 1-2 weeks without telling the people.

Her viewers should be able to use a contact form or something of the sort to contact her. The naysayers typically won't go through the trouble of that. After that, lots of the people that didn't like the blog will just go away if they can't complain.

There will always be haters, but that should never be a reason to shut something down.

Yeah I didn't even think of that. She could disable them for a bit to filter out the nay sayers. It isn't like what she said was bad it is just that people online tend to take everything so personal.

Well I think it is a good thing traffic wise but make sure she knows not to take it personal. The internet is filled with trolls and most of them aren't even worth paying any mind to.
She knows and she doesn't. Most of the time she laughs about it but she is worried it will turn people away from her blog.

I would say it is only bad when you get nothing but negative heat but then again, a lot of people in this world are seemingly hated yet have HUGE numbers of support behind them *coughTRUMPcough*.

This is true. I am not a supporter of any of the people running but out of the ones left, Trump seems to have the biggest following and the most hate at the same time.

She knows and she doesn't. Most of the time she laughs about it but she is worried it will turn people away from her blog.

That is good. I know what she means, I would be worried but you have to figure so many people go on the blog and don't comment at all.

This is true. I am not a supporter of any of the people running but out of the ones left, Trump seems to have the biggest following and the most hate at the same time.

It is insane what some people will support and be passionate about!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds