Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Need Some Ideas

Collin

Recognized member
Website
www.andersonhs.com
Credits
Hey everyone, I want to give my promotion forum, ForumConnect, a new name. I feel like this would better help our SEO and site traffic if we include the word "promo" or "promote" in the name. After changing the name, I'd still redirect the old domain to us as well. I was thinking of using PromoTalk.net, but I didn't know if that sounded better than ForumConnect

I ran a local survey to see what people thought the site was about when they heard the name ForumConnect. The results weren't looking to good, which is why I'm wanting a new name for the board. Does PromoTalk sound good at all? Do you guys have any ideas?

Advertisement Placeholder
PromoTalk isn't the best, you do want to include Promotion and forum for best optimization. Promotion or forum. ForumBooster maybe? PromotionZone, ForumPromotionZone perhaps?

I agree PromoTalk doesn't really sound to great either. The problem with this is you really want to get Promotion in there but you need a smallish name so that it's better for SEO and also better for domain purposes.

ForumBooster does sound good I will admit but it does not really give you the word promotion which is what you may need in there. PromotionBooster could work but it really depends on if you are happy with a longish name or want something shorter?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds