Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Need a Graphics job Done!

Empire

Kicking Around
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hello, looking for some that can redesign and a very refreshed-looking banner/overlay :) That's more eye-catching that's high definition and looks better to what I have done up and used for the last year or so Xd

This is what I have been using that I made myself some time ago
Cartrtrtrtrpture.JPG

If you guess right, well it's a Twitch overlay that shows live information about what flights I do :) The text in light blue is what always changes using a program if that makes since everything else is static

I went it cooler and better, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

So, you're looking for an overlay just on the top? Does all the white text need to be included or anything else to be added or left behind? Same positioning or can you change it through the app?

So, you're looking for an overlay just on the top? Does all the white text need to be included or anything else to be added or left behind? Same positioning or can you change it through the app?
that's what I have now regarding the dimension/resolution and yes just the white text is the same,

I know you can not copy but this gives you an idea...
Cartrtrtrtrpture.JPG

What I mean is that, does that white text need to stay or can you move it around if the overlay I design is a bit different in placing? And if you'd like to have your logo integrated, can you send it to me? I'll see what I can do.

What I mean is that, does that white text need to stay or can you move it around if the overlay I design is a bit different in placing? And if you'd like to have your logo integrated, can you send it to me? I'll see what I can do.
Yeah, white text can be moved around :) Se what you can come up with :)

EK Logo 2 Transparent.png

Alrighty. I'll probably have something by the end of tonight. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds