Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

MyBB Watch

Dancing Mongoose

Recognized member
Credits
A while ago MyBB officially released the MyBB Watch. It is basically a really cool customized watch which allows you to browse MyBB Forums on a 'watch'. This is the coolest thing for a forum software, ever, yet.

Companies like Apple are able to do such things and MyBB is stepping up the game.

Check it out: http://watch.mybb.com/

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow that's pretty cool. You can discreetly (without having to pull out your phone or tablet) browse and do stuff on your forum. Looked at it again and noticed the April Fools at the bottom. :laughing:

Last edited:
Awe man you have too be kidding me. I was starting to love this and hop out of my chair. I was literally going to buy one, but APRIL FOOLS my butt! I officially hate April Fools. Can we take that date off the calendar?

Read this late and actually thought it was real. Can't believe I almost fell for a April fools joke from last year :D

To be comical :tongueout:, I have to note that "watch" sites are normally ones critical of certain group. For instance, you might have Republican Watch or Democrat Watch. In that case, my assumption when reading this thread was to that effect.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds