Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Must I follow preset rules to be successful in business?

There are so many ways that you can be able to achieve a particular goal without having to follow exactly what people say. It is good that you should follow the basics but then you should do what works for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Becoming successful means you have the ability to break rules. It might not be necessary to break the rules always, but you will have to break the rules when need. That's how you become a successful entrepreneurs.

The rules are not universal and you can adjust them to suit your taste. These rules are like some guidelines so that you do not make mistakes or leave anything unchanged. I have heard about that rule before but it is just to gather experience I think

This are rules tested by professionals and they are confirmed to be legit but then one can still try things in his or her own way so he is she will be more comfortable

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
These rules do not work for everyone the same way.
I don't even know if there is a thing such as preset rules for a business.
I know that for a business to be successful, there are certain things you must put in place rightly.

The nature of business most determined the kind of rules you will follow but fundamentally you just need to be financially prudent in any business and you must be passionate to enable face and overcome challenges in your business.

Majority of the people who make and sanding success and inventions don't follow a set rules. These are the people who like to do things on their own and they were able to figure things out.

There is no set rules to become successful in a business otherwise everyone would've just read these rules and become successful. What implies in business is actually strategy and strategy varies from person to persons and can't be same.

Every business, requires a prescribed rules and regulations or methods which are needed to be followed on daily basis in other to be successful. some of this include how to go about your spending, how to attained to your customers needs and lot more.

Preset rules can make a business to be successful because experienced people have used it and made it. In business, you don't rely on your own way. You need to try the way experienced people have done it

There are templates to follow in almost all ramifications of life. Even when you are doing your school project, you will have some past students who have worked on it. It doesn't mean you will have to follow them. Use the rules to get your perfect formula for your business

Before you started the business,they were rules you made to guide you and this rules measure your disciplinary level. Change is dynamic just as business is dynamic,if for any reasons the rules are to be changed,then it should moderate the business.
Though there are no binding rules when one wants to go into businessbut there are some basic fundamental rules that one need to follow to be able to gain success in a new venture,like the art of financial management,customer aqusition and relation,being proactive in your approach to markets changes,etc.

For every successful business, there most be a precise rules and regulations that must be followed to attained a specific goals and objectives. if rules and regulations are not followed effectively, it will be very difficult to achieve a set goal or target of the organisation.

I haven't seen any presents rule on how to be a successful business owner and if there are any such rules, it isn't compulsory for a business owner to follow such rule, i believe a business owner should decide what works for him or her.

Present rule will not actually suffice, that is to say that you need extra ideas from experts on how this works. By this you'll able to achieve it.

It is true that business is dynamic, but if you have preset rules, they will go a long way in helping you to be able to sustain yourself and grow.

6 Rules to Running a Successful in business
  • 1) Find Your “Product/Market Fit”
  • 2) Set Up Goals and Get Out of the Way.
  • 3) See to Company Values.
  • 4) Have a Mission.
  • 5) Communicate. .
  • 6 Focus on Your Customers.
  • 7) Know How to Say Yes/No.
  • 8) Focus on Opportunities,

This is not necessary when you have your own idea

Its not must to follow the present rules to be successful in ones business, but I think using the present rule enhanced ones business and create a room for achieving the best in his business.

I don't think there is any general set rule for running a business as not all business are the same. I only kmow that there should be different methods of running businesses which is also still different from business to another.

Yes, I have seen various rules about owning and running a business
Before you decide to follow those rules, you would have to check if they are in favour of your business.
A rule that favours business A, may not favour business B.
Absolutely.
that a preset rule favoured another's business does not mean it would favour yours.
However, there are preset rules that are general. It is best to follow them to achieve success in your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds