Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Multitasking

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to say I am a good multitasker but I would be lying if I said that. I am a pain for trying to do several things at once and then confusing myself.

At the moment I am looking for the best way to be able to write down tasks I need to do more regularly so that I get things done one at a time rather than several going at once and then confusing myself and feeling burned out.

Unless you’re interviewing me for a job, I’m terrible at multitasking. I can only concentrate on one thing at a time otherwise I’ll forget something or do a poor job of it.

Most males are not, it's a known fact. However, in my long five years as a streamer who has to fly his aircraft, talk to ATC, read charts, read and talk to my chat while streaming, control my stream, mod my stream, have other peoples stream open and mod their channel for them as they are streaming, eat, talk and help people that are in my Discord voice room...

OMG - HELP

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds