Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motorcycle business (Bodaboda business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abonyo Dickens

Reputable member
Credits
Most young people have currently ventured in motorcycle business as a means of transport, ferrying people and items from one point to another. Do you think this kind of business has solved the unemployment rate in the developing world?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most young people have currently ventured in motorcycle business as a means of transport, ferrying people and items from one point to another. Do you think this kind of business has solved the unemployment rate in the developing world?
The truth is that that kind of a business is only for survival. I've never heard nor seen anyone who earns above average by doing that

Motorcycle business have lowered the rate of employment in the world. Most especially in the African countries. This is what most families are now using as their source of income

It is a good type of business for places where the use of motorcycle as means of transportation is allowed. For my location , the use of motorcycle as means of transportation has been banned

In my country it has become one of the businesses young people do to earn a living. The rider gets upto $20/day, so if you invest in 10 motorcycles and employ 10 riders for example then you agree with each rider to give you $7 at the end of the day. So everyday you'll be getting $70 from the business. Is that not good if you are looking forward to a bigger investments. Considering the price of 1 motorcycle 150cc = $1000

No, it's not a sustainable employment. Do developed countries give there youths motorcycle to drive? There are more better employment opportunities the government can provide.

Motorcycle business is not a business for graduates rather for people who doesn't have school certificate.
Motorcycle business is not a business a parent will pray for their children which they laboured for years to finish school rather you can employ people to do it for you.
And to answer the question, motorcycle business as not helped the economy of the nation in no time

It isn't provide enough on the long run . How do you plan to acquire assets with this type of business. So it isn't really a sustainable employment.

In fact, in my country in particular, motorized buses have been created that call themselves mototaxis. People arrive at the point where they are and hire their services to be transferred, since they have the advantages of dodging the queues and therefore reaching the destination earlier. The lack of employment has minimized with the union of thousands of motorized in my area.

actually the motorcycle business have lowered the unemployment rate in developing countries but I sincerely think most people do the business for survival purposes only and not to grow on the business but I have seen some who grew on the business from only one motorcycle to owning fleets and even minibuses

Yes, motorcycle business it is a good business, starting a motorcycle business at least it has reduced the unemployment in the country, runing a motorcycle business is a nice business to start up,

The motorcycle business is highly profitable, if you start it in small cities, it will be more successful because it is not used much in big cities because there is more use of there, so in small towns distances are less, so people more prefer motorcycles

Motorcycle has really reduced the rate of unemployment in my own country. The number of men that feed and takes care of their family from motorcycle business is just too much. Infact graduates, school drop out and the ones that didn't go at all rides motorcycle

Motorcycle business is a lucrative and profitable business in my country, if have capital and buy motorcycles and then hire a riders that will be delivere money for every day. Even some people buy it ride it their selves, they are using the money to maintain a family. It also reduce the unemployment in a country.

Most definitely the motorcycle business as reduced the rate of unemployment in the society of developing countries. This has also had a resulted effect of reducing the rate of crime in such societies.

Government of such countries should endeavour to always empower its citizens with such business so as to reduce the rate of unemployment in the society.

Motorcycle business is not a good business for graduates rather for people who doesn't have school certificate.
Motorcycle business is not a business a parent will pray for their children which they laboured for years to finish school rather you can employ people to do it for you.
And to answer the question, motorcycle business as not helped the economy of the nation in no time

That is the kind of business that is called hustling, and a dangerous one at that especially if the roads are deathtraps like the one we have in my country. Also, currently motorcyclist have been banned from operation to reduce the rate of crime and accidents. However, one can still make a living out of it if that person is dedicated and focus.

I don't think there is an industry that can solve the unemployment in a country much more in the whole world. The motorcycle delivery job is also getting to be a big industry here and there are people who rent out motorcycle to those drivers with no motorcycle of their own. They service the delivery of the fast food orders aside from the supermarket, pharmacy and personal delivery needs. The charge is high for the personal delivery but it is popular now.

I wouldn't say it has solved the unemployment rate but it has kept lots of people busy and put food on the table for them.
If a graduate takes up this business he is only doing it not to stay idle and it's temporary.
[automerge]1612095529[/automerge]
I wouldn't say it has solved the unemployment rate but it has kept lots of people busy and put food on the table for them.
If a graduate takes up this business he is only doing it not to stay idle and it's temporary.

There are two sides to making money through the motorcycle business. It is either you buy two or more motorcycles and you rent them out while you get returns or you rent or buy one yourself and start business.
The former is sustainable if managed well but the former is not really lucrative because you can only carry limited people and the charge per trip is not encouraging as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds