Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Motorcycle business (Bodaboda business)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my area with large population, this business is booming. If you have money, you can buy a motorcycle and put it into use, by giving it to someone on hire purchase. I think you may be getting a very good return on weekly basis. Before you venture into this business, make sure you live in a populated area.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most young people have currently ventured in motorcycle business as a means of transport, ferrying people and items from one point to another. Do you think this kind of business has solved the unemployment rate in the developing world?

I don't think this is the solution to the unemployment rate that we have in Nigeria, for instance. How many people will this bike business feed on a daily basis. Government should create sustainable development and employment opportunities for the youths that can help them build a family.

A man can just live not earn profit by this transport business of motorcycle mean that you can survive and not earn much that should be saving for future. You can done it for your day not for better life. So you should work part time with motorcycle and original business should be other high ranking In this modern age.

Motorcycle business is really profitable because it's a business that's very cool and it's fine just that's when the dealer whom they give the motorcycle is faithful then there's no problem for the person driving it but when he's not faithful then they collect back the motorcycle back from him and never give back the money he has been paying from day one
[automerge]1612101154[/automerge]
Motorcycle business is really profitable because it's a business that's very cool and it's fine just that's when the dealer whom they give the motorcycle is faithful then there's no problem for the person driving it but when he's not faithful then they collect back the motorcycle back from him and never give back the money he has been paying from day one

As someone said above, motorcycle business is mainly for survival, some graduates in Nigeria today venture into riding motorcycle due to frustration and because they can't secure good jobs. It has in no way solved the unemployment rate in the country as many graduates still roam the streets in search of jobs.

To those buying the motorcycle and giving it to the riders, it is a business but this is just reducing the unemployment by little. There is much to the satisfaction that has to do with employment.

Any one can start motorcycle business by following these steps.
  1. First build a prototype of the motorcycle in your garage.
  2. Later have a road test done.
  3. If the motorcycle prototype if functional and has been certfied by an automobile engineer as road Worthy then get it's parent registered.
  4. Later you can get bank loan and start your own manufacturing company.

Motorcycle business in my country especially in my foreign environment is very very profitable, despite that motorcycle in my place are still paying tax to the government but the benefit are still enormous.

The motorcycle business has helped solve issues of unemployment in my country. Bother young and old are going into the business on a daily. One just need to be careful as much risks come along with the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds