Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most PTPs clamp down on AI generated content.

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Just some few days ago, the admin of RIF kicked against the use of AI to generate contents to post on the site. The admin of trendri, Fecoms, has been screaming against posts from automatic text generation tools. And today, the admin of postbucks has kicked against it too.

It is time to know the people that can really write.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you want websites to accept content from AI? If this is the case then admins will stop accepting new users and only copy paste data from AI.

I don't have problems with going all out against those that use AI generated contents. I am a very good writer. You don't have to tell me I am.

I am actually happy with it because it won't be a good idea to let users run away with copy-paste content generated by AI so I am with admins on this.

I don't have problems with going all out against those that use AI generated contents. I am a very good writer. You don't have to tell me I am.
If this is the case then you don't need to feel worried about websites not accepting content created by AI chatgpt etc. Nice to meet you good writer.

It's a good thing because we need to post as per our ability, yes we can take help of AI but cannot copy paste the whole thing

Using such kind of tools could have a huge impact on the forums. I think that these tools could be good for getting some information, but I do not advocate copying and pasting explicitly from these software.

Using that kind of cheat is not good. The writer seems believing himself as a good writer but he is just copying and posting contents, not his. He is cheating himself. It is better to write what we know than copy others' work which may lead to a bad reputation.

Using such kind of tools could have a huge impact on the forums. I think that these tools could be good for getting some information, but I do not advocate copying and pasting explicitly from these software.
It's good that most of the websites have made it clear that they won't accept any content generated through AI and that makes 100% sense to me.

You cannot be paid for other people work as AI to rephrase is a tricked way for increase earning with ready answers this is the main reason behind this.

And the funny part is that the openAi company that created the ChatGpt has also created a tool to detect contents generated by AI. I heard that Google wants to use this tool to detect AI contents so that sites with such contents won't appear in search engine results. That would not be good for any site.

Its a good thing that most websites have made it clear that they won't accept any content created by AI so we all are at Par

You did not write it, why should you get paid? Using AI for content creation is as simple as this.

I am happy with this move and have read posts on BMF too where users were posting with the help of AI and all such posts were caught and deleted by admin and staff

Do you want websites to accept content from AI? If this is the case then admins will stop accepting new users and only copy paste data from AI.
It is not even good to accept the contents from AI. It will reduce the creativity of human being on the platforms.

It will not keep us stay at par as some will use AI and others may not and if everyone use then there will be duplicate posts so its good that no one can use it to make comments/ threads.

Using artificial intelligence puts someone in shame submitting content plagiarised. It won't help the person grow. He might get used to it being driven by laziness.

I think it was Post bucks and Referral Index forum that made it clear soon before other forums that they won't accept posts created through AI and it was good to make it clear before time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds