Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most embarrassing moment?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Ever had any most embarrassing moment and would you like to share what happened and why you felt so embarrassed after wards.

Mine was when i was captured on camera dozing off during our project presentation and the whole school was present at the arena where the presentation was held.

Advertisement Placeholder
I semi-recently turned into oncoming traffic because I kind of panicked about a car that was unknowingly in front of me in the turn lane. One car had to swerve to miss me and one car probably had to put their breaks on real fast. I was honked at by two different cars.
Wow, that would have resulted in an accident. I'm glad that the other drivers were very alert, otherwise it would have been very ugly.

Wow, that would have resulted in an accident. I'm glad that the other drivers were very alert, otherwise it would have been very ugly.
Yeah, I know, that's why it was so embarrassing. I guess it's a good thing not to panic if someone is right in front of you but at a full stop. I suppose in my little head I thought they were going to keep going.

I have experienced allot of embrassing moments, most especially during my studies. I went to class in the night for reading but I was not been able to read, I slept in the class instead of sleeping in the hostel.

My pocket was picked and my wallet stolen before I boarded a bus without me knowing. I got to my stop and wanted to pay but low and behold, there was no wallet in my pocket. It was a very embarrassing situation because I looked like a fool. It was a lady that paid for me.

I bragged so much to my friends about knowing how to cook very well when I was still a teenager. I ended up inviting them over to eat one of meals. I had fried rice and chicken made that day and unfortunately I forgot to add salt to the rice and it was tasteless. They nearly laughed me to death.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds