Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monk Reunion Movie Is Happening at Peacock

Advertisement Placeholder
I tried to like Monk. In some ways, I even did. I made it until about Season Three before I found myself no longer taken in by it. It is an entertaining show to watch in the breakroom at work or if I still flipped through channels and needed something on, but it wasn't something I could actively watch all the way through.

I tried to like Monk. In some ways, I even did. I made it until about Season Three before I found myself no longer taken in by it. It is an entertaining show to watch in the breakroom at work or if I still flipped through channels and needed something on, but it wasn't something I could actively watch all the way through.
I used to binge watch episodes :eek:

I used to binge watch episodes :eek:
I found that I had extremely diminished returns over time. Originally, I was entertained by Monk's obsessive tendencies and intrigued by the mystery surrounding his wife (and that ongoing story), but found I wasn't offered anything to build on that.

I found that I had extremely diminished returns over time. Originally, I was entertained by Monk's obsessive tendencies and intrigued by the mystery surrounding his wife (and that ongoing story), but found I wasn't offered anything to build on that.
My family always said he was me. Called the show Monkan. I tend to be OCD bout a lot of stuff, mostly germs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds