Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money SMS Review: Scam or Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it safe to use an application, and is it what hacks our phones because it needs our number?
Don't know about this thing but it's not running in my cellphone. I have installed but it's not going to open. Don't know what's the problem

Advertisement Placeholder
Reviews shows that it pays but years after its release It dont want to work with more people. I have never been able to join,everytime it says We dont want more members from your country.. Again targeted are top tier.

Reviews shows that it pays but years after its release It dont want to work with more people. I have never been able to join,everytime it says We dont want more members from your country.. Again targeted are top tier.
maybe the site users limit it, therefore new users cannot register on the site

I just uninstalled this app from my phone. I didn't receive any paid messages from him. I don't know why I don't know why no message has arrived.

I just uninstalled this app from my phone. I didn't receive any paid messages from him. I don't know why I don't know why no message has arrived.
is it possible that the site is no longer paying

is it possible that the site is no longer paying
This is the application. Not like that. This is like the case with the mcmoney app. There were some members who did not receive messages at all. The reason is I still don't know. It may be geographic or regional.

0.5 Euros is good as welcoming bonus but I see many complainys here , that's why I won't install it now .

Yeah, right. It might be like that
But it doesn't hurt to try. If after registration and installed. But the message didn't come in either. Uninstall is the best.
so this site is not really paying right
Not like that. This application in my opinion pays. But it seems that only a few people are lucky to get messages from that application.

means the conclusion is that MC Moneyapp is better than money sms, is it really like that?
Not. In terms of rewards per text. Sms money is bigger than McMoney. $ 0.02 in sms money and $ 0.01 in mcmoney.

ok Thank you for the information, it means that the two applications take quite a long time to make a withdrawal and you need patience to collect coins
It doesn't matter because this is your passive income. No activity is required in it. Simply install and they will send messages and money.

It doesn't matter because this is your passive income. No activity is required in it. Simply install and they will send messages and money.
but sometimes I can't wait if playing an application has to wait a long time to collect the coins, especially if the income is not much.

but sometimes I can't wait if playing an application has to wait a long time to collect the coins, especially if the income is not much.
You can work on other sites or applications. That can bring in some extra cash.

You are right, I am not as interested as the site in the post, so it's probably better for me to look for another site.
Not like that. I mean. While waiting for you to receive a text from the mcmoney application or sms money. You can do other tasks at other sites.

Sorry if I misunderstood what you mean like that, so the site can be tried while working on other sites.
Keep the application installed on your phone. You don't have to open it all the time. Now you can use that spare time to work on other sites or applications. Or you can also use it to be active in the forum.

do you can still work here? I downloaded the app but they said to me that we don't need more users for our applications, It's full I guess.
any informations about that?
After reading this first reply, I do not think this is available now. And the payment proof by creator mention that receiver will have to accept the withdrawal amount, do they send this way to all users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds