Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money SMS Review: Scam or Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanza252

Credits
Hello friends. I would like to share with you a very effective messaging monetization application. You just need to install the application, and wait for the message to arrive and you can receive money.
That is the Money SMS application
Download app link: https://moneysmsapp.com
You can refer to the settings here: Remember to use this referral code to get a bonus EUR 0.5: Code: 13B1E87988
Here is my proof of withdrawal:

View attachment 477

Advertisement Placeholder
do you can still work here? I downloaded the app but they said to me that we don't need more users for our applications, It's full I guess.
any informations about that?

I install aplication but i have a question: in how long time you make 2 euro for withdraw ?

Hello friends. I would like to share with you a very effective messaging monetization application. You just need to install the application, and wait for the message to arrive and you can receive money.
You can refer to the settings here: Remember to use this referral code to get a bonus EUR 0.5: Code: 13B1E87988

View attachment 477
This application is legit. I have seen so many proofs of payment that users have received. But unfortunately I haven't got it. From the first I signed up. Not a single SMS message came to my cellphone. And my balance is still € 0.5

I don't received any sms from this app , i still have 0.25$ from signup. Why ?

View attachment 477
I tried to join the app . I installed but there is problem to continue. So what should I do

I've heard about this app and seen multiple payment proofs on the internet. Unfortunately I tried using it but I didn't receive any SMS so I can't earn anything from it

I've heard about this app and seen multiple payment proofs on the internet. Unfortunately I tried using it but I didn't receive any SMS so I can't earn anything from it
Yes, I also saw proofs and I installed it but I just stuck on sign-in. There is problem of parsing data. Don't know what's the matter. If this app is real ,then there should be proper support to guide new people.

This is doesn't make sense why they paying for just sending u an SMS by the way there is no date in ur payment proof

I agree with you and I don't received any sms from this app ... maybe my country is not available ?

I have changed the thread from Legit to Other since there are so many complaints about it not working.

I managed to install the application, but it happened to me the same as other users. do not advance. Maybe it's the country or it's no longer working properly

I managed to install the application, but it happened to me the same as other users. do not advance. Maybe it's the country or it's no longer working properly

I saw on the internet many people put proof of payment from this application, but I do not receive any message from them. and what would be the logic of us being the ones who receive the sms? rather we had to do the opposite ... texting for money, that was something else.

because there is a lot of users here so they find problems to pay them all that's why we're finding issues to create an account.

I have seen good reviews of the app on different platforms and I guess they have more than enough users now since others can't advance.

Ah ok, thanks for the information, then later I will not insist. It is not worth it, it is very little profit production and very slow

I don't think this money sms application is still valid in taking people to participate. I'm not even in love with it, I need more better opportunities here than this one posted.

I am unable to open the app in my cellphone. I don't know what is the problem but app is not opening . I will try tomorrow again. Let's see what happens

But is it safe to use an application, and is it what hacks our phones because it needs our number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds