Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Misleading SEO Metrics

jyy1

Legendary member
Credits
Domain authority (DA) alone can be misleading. In fact, it should be checked along with other metrics like Trust Flow (TF) or some premium one (Trust Flow is free to check on a limited basis, Domain Authority can be freely checked in many places.).

OK, what's the reason? Well, sometimes spammy backlinks can drive up the DA - giving someone a false impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I agree on that part but most webmasters are died due to Google algorithms and their crap ideas. I would suggest you to do the homework what should be done daily. This DA is really a big crap that updates somewhere and some times can't so using their metric system doesn't guarantees we would gain much rank on the internet.

Yes, I agree on that part but most webmasters are died due to Google algorithms and their crap ideas. I would suggest you to do the homework what should be done daily. This DA is really a big crap that updates somewhere and some times can't so using their metric system doesn't guarantees we would gain much rank on the internet.

Well, if you study the backlinks of winners, you can't go wrong. However, be aware of SEO trends - as winners can fall.

Besides DA and TF, what other metric can be used for SEO? By only studying and following winner's backlinks won't be beneficial in the long run. What more can be done for best results?

Well, if you study the backlinks of winners, you can't go wrong. However, be aware of SEO trends - as winners can fall.
Let me know where to study those backlinks? any article or here in these forums? I am eager to do since gaining DA might gain more traffic and that will lead to more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds