Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Minimum service period to be entitled to receive pension

Here in my country one is supposed to work for 35 years or retire at the age of 60 to be entitled to receive pension. Or work for at least 15 years, then he or she can resign and will be entitled to receive pension. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement Placeholder
How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working
I know that for the public sector, after you have served for a period of 35 years and retired, you are entitled to a pension.
The pension is paid every month afterwards.

How many month or years do one necessarily need to work for to get pension is it month or years or you get pension at point at which you stop working
Countries have specified number of years a worker has to serve.
In my country, workers serve for 35 years after which they receive pension and gratuity.
The pension is received monthly.

In my country the civil service rules stipulates ten years of service to be qualified for pension the rules also state that with seven years of service you will be paid off but will not be qualified for pension.

It varies by country, but the average is around 60. There are few circumstances where you can retire before that, but you would receive some financial help and no pension after that because you left on your own volition.

This is particularly a topic that varies between different countries but in my own country you are eligible for receiving a pension when you have technically retired from working with the government.

You have to serve the governments for about 35 years before you are entitled to pension. The problem over here is that the government don't usually pay pension the those have retired. There are some of them who died in the process of claiming their pension.

Countries have specified number of years a worker has to serve.
In my country, workers serve for 35 years after which they receive pension and gratuity.
The pension is received monthly.
Yes, I think different countries have their minimum retirement years.
Workers would have to serve for thirty five years to be eligible for a pension on retirement in my country.

Entitlement to pension is dependent on age and years of services in my country. As an employee for any governmental institutions, you’ve to to work minimum of 35 years in order to retire and be entitled to pension. Also for those who retire as a result of age, the minimum retirement age is 60 for both male and female

This is something that is dependant on the laws governing the region or geographical location you are. In my region you must have worked for atleast 35 years if you are a government worker or a minimum of 20 years in active service before you can start receiving pension as a retiree.

This is something that greatly varies between countries. The most important thing right now is that you should know that of your country because like mine you have to have worked with the Federal government come to the point of legal retirement.

This is something that is going to fluctuate between countries but then in my country the maximum years of service is 35 years or you are forced to retire when you reach 60 years old.

same idea, Entitlement to pension is depending on age and years of offerings in my country. As an worker for any governmental institutions, you`ve to to paintings minimal of 35 years so as to retire and be entitled to pension. Also for individuals who retire due to age, the minimal retirement age is 60 for each male and female.

I think the issue of when to get your pension,would be from the terms and agreement on the status of the employees paper,some laws would be when one has reached certain age and service period,or both.

In my country, you must retire before you can get pension. And before you can retire, one of the following must have happened:
1. You've have spent 35 years in service
2. You have clock 60 years of age
3. The government or your employer give you compulsory retirement for a known reason
4. You voluntarily retire from service, you must have worked for at least 20 years.
If you retire because of the above reason, you'll definitely get pension.

The pension scheme in my country actually work on a multiplier bases and acid you can be able to get access to your pensions if you can be able to fulfill some certain requirements.

In my country, you must retire before you can get pension. And before you can retire, one of the following must have happened:
1. You've have spent 35 years in service
2. You have clock 60 years of age
3. The government or your employer give you compulsory retirement for a known reason
4. You voluntarily retire from service, you must have worked for at least 20 years.
If you retire because of the above reason, you'll definitely get pension.
35 years is the normal service years in our government work, I believe people can still get pension if they have to work for less than 35 years but will be quite lower. Sometimes academic qualification can also play an important role.

In my country does people that have been entitled to pensions are people who have retired from working in the public sector, that is why most people prefer to work in the public sector than the private sector.

35 years is the normal service years in our government work, I believe people can still get pension if they have to work for less than 35 years but will be quite lower. Sometimes academic qualification can also play an important role.
Yes, people can get their pension even if they didn't clock 35 years in service. There's how they do the calculation. Those who didn't clock 35 years in service get lesser money to those who retire after 35 years of service.

I believe that anybody who registered for the pension scheme should have an opportunity to withdraw the money at any time in which they feel it is okay for them to opt out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds