Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mean Individuals as Youngsters, Shown to Make More as Adults

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Money is not everything but it is more comfortable to cry inside a Mercedes Benz than cry in a bicycle, right? Money is the source of happiness, no matter what you need to make money. However, if you are making a lot of money and if you are not using your money properly, you end up being sad.

I don't know how much truth there will be in this article, it is true that bullies have stronger and more daring personalities, but that can also be a problem since their behavior can end up in the opposite, that you do not last long in jobs, also impulsivity is the opposite of business success.

I don't know how much truth there will be in this article, it is true that bullies have stronger and more daring personalities, but that can also be a problem since their behavior can end up in the opposite, that you do not last long in jobs, also impulsivity is the opposite of business success.
You could end up in prison too.

Money is not everything but it is more comfortable to cry inside a Mercedes Benz than cry in a bicycle, right? Money is the source of happiness, no matter what you need to make money. However, if you are making a lot of money and if you are not using your money properly, you end up being sad.
It's a complex subject. I would agree, but I don't totally agree.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds